AAU Basketball Logo

jshmiami96

Just wanted some thoughts on a logo concept for an aau basketball team. Rockets are a bit awkward to draw, so I attempted to keep it as stylized as possible.

screen_shot_2015-03-02_at_5.32.29_pm.png

St. Joseph of Arimathea, Pray for Us

"Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God." Mt 27:54

yikes, no C&C yet? I would say work on it a bit more to make it less pixelated. Do a bit of touch up around the lines of the rocket, and also make the basketball symmetrical. Just my 2cents,

tinysig.jpg

nice start... but my eyes immediately saw two spear guns back to back.

Can't unsee the spear guns now. Getting rid of the white vertical line between them would be a good start to counteract that.

With the rocket itself, I would work on only half of it. When you have that at a place you are comfortable with, take a mirror image of it and combine the two halves. Then you can layer in the ball and text.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Archived