Cleveland Browns Logo/Uniform Concept

mbannon92

Throwing my hat in the ring with a Browns concept.

The logo is in the shape of the shield on the Flag of Cleveland and features a C in the team's new font in front of the famous helmet stripes.

The helmets feature a satin finish and slightly larger stripes. The jerseys have orange sleeves with a brown/white/brown striping pattern, reflecting the helmet, and the numbers have a grey stroke. I went with brown/white/orange for the jerseys, and orange and white pants.

xQO3K7L.png

sJ2kwsT.png?1

I think those uniforms are about as perfect as you can get them. I love how you fit in the matching helmet/sleeve stripes without making it seem forced. I don't know if I'm sold on that shield shape, though.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I think those uniforms are about as perfect as you can get them. I love how you fit in the matching helmet/sleeve stripes without making it seem forced. I don't know if I'm sold on that shield shape, though.

It is weird, but because it matches the flag of Cleveland I think it works.

This is good. My biggest complaint is the gray outline on the numbers. It fuzzes the edges of the numbers on all the different shirts. There also isn't any gray/silver on the rest of the uniform elements. Either get rid of the outline or make it orange (brown on the alt).

award%20sig.png

I really like it the only thing I would probably change is have the cuffs orange & the brown white brown moved up a little.

If they went with something like this which I don't think they are I would say great job Nike of understanding your client.

This is good. My biggest complaint is the gray outline on the numbers. It fuzzes the edges of the numbers on all the different shirts. There also isn't any gray/silver on the rest of the uniform elements. Either get rid of the outline or make it orange (brown on the alt).

True you could easily scrap the grey outline but wouldn't putting some kind of grey reflective outline on the numbers exactly the kind of stunt Nike would pull?

I really like it the only thing I would probably change is have the cuffs orange & the brown white brown moved up a little.

If they went with something like this which I don't think they are I would say great job Nike of understanding your client.

I thougth the same thing, but I like how it alludes to the helmet stripe when its brown.

I thougth the same thing, but I like how it alludes to the helmet stripe when its brown.

It would still be the same stripe just moved up with the orange on both sides of the brown like the helmet... I never even noticed the gray outline on numbers which is unnecessary but exactly what Nike would do... Why you would take gray off the helmet then put it in the uniforms is beyond me....

Archived