Redesigning my old High School - Soccer Kits!

derschwigg

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little update for you guys: a teacher at the school stumbled on these logos/kits and asked if he could pass it on to the AD - The AD was thrilled with the logos, but a redesign simply isn't in the budget right now.

-sad trombone-

Its time for a...FUNDRAISER!!

hLgqOyp.jpg_zpsxivrnlrk.png

Little update for you guys: a teacher at the school stumbled on these logos/kits and asked if he could pass it on to the AD - The AD was thrilled with the logos, but a redesign simply isn't in the budget right now.

-sad trombone-

Its time for a...FUNDRAISER!!

I'd be willing to wash a car or two to help out. Of course, I'm in my 30s, a dad and still have my winter weight, but I do have some gams that won't quit.

:suspect:

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

Tough luck. This really is a beautiful redesign. Hopefully you can make it a reality in the future.

Can you link to the original concept/portfolio you mentioned in the original post that inspired you to work on this redesign?

gYH2mW9.png

Tough luck. This really is a beautiful redesign. Hopefully you can make it a reality in the future.

Can you link to the original concept/portfolio you mentioned in the original post that inspired you to work on this redesign?

Thanks!

Sure! Here's the link: https://dribbble.com/ConnorBrandt

• 6 months later...

Hey derschwigg.

Once again, this stuff is amazing... and once again, I wish I could design this well (I have something I'm planning on doing, but it's taking me ages, as I don't have a good template just yet, as I've had to make it from scratch)

Shame the school didn't pick it up, but I understand why. Hopefully the school reconsiders.

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived