Fictional Soccer League =Bolian FC Clean-up=

9JakePenny

I've created a few other league with actual cities, but this time i decided to try out a fictional country called Tauren. It's population is 36 million and it's climate would be like the US - Cold up north, hot down south.

EDIT: History of Tauren - I'd imagine that European rebels set off from some country in Europe, let's say England, because they no longer wanted to be ruled by a monarchy. They first landed in Bolian - which is through the strait between the mainland and Carn Peninsula - So Bolian is nicknamed the Pioneer City. So they East was settled first and then the lakes were discovered and they established Clanin and Blutton. Eventually the west was established and then the north and all around there.

Up North it's mostly woods and hills and mainly a vacation area like Maine or North Dakota.

The West is known for their delicious seafood, sailing, and military camps.

The South is like the Carolinas/Florida but still have about 7 million population.

The East is proud of their heritage and are advanced in technology.

Tomas Island City is the capital.

Unlike the US or Canada, Tauren settlers adapted football into their history and is the main sport.

BTW the size of Tauren would be no bigger than Alaska.

IN THE PROCESS OF CLEANING UP PREVIOUS LOGOS!

Full album http://bit.ly/1A1QPyw

Updates to come! If you have any ideas for teams please let me know!

hLgqOyp.jpg_zpsxivrnlrk.png

Was Bolion FC Pioneers written with the pencil tool? It looked like you did it in 5 minutes.

Uh yea, why does it look bad?

It kinda does look bad. Please practice with the software until you post a concept, because right now it looks really sloppy.

u3J7jjd.png

Was Bolion FC Pioneers written with the pencil tool? It looked like you did it in 5 minutes.

Uh yea, why does it look bad?

It kinda does look bad. Please practice with the software until you post a concept, because right now it looks really sloppy.

alright man, this is why I posted them to receive the criticism

I've created a few other league with actual cities, but this time i decided to try out a fictional country called Tauren. It's population is 36 million and it's climate would be like the US - Cold up north, hot down south.

The logos and map are here: http://bit.ly/1A1QPyw

First off, the Lions logo definitely needs to be reworked, because as has been pointed out, it's taken from elsewhere.

Secondly, I can't help with any ideas for teams, as this is a fictional country. I know about Tauren only what you've told me, that it has a population of 36 million and a US Climate. I'd recommend posting more regarding the country and then the concepts. Explain WHY they're called the Lions or Pioneers. WHY they have the colors they have.

Thirdly, refinement is key. The concepts don't need to be perfect, but unless the team should want a poor font, I'd recommend not using the pen tool.

EDIT: Fourthly, embed your images instead of use off-site links.

for future reference, could you post the images straight to here instead of us clicking a link to a library of images?

as for the designs themselves, they are very rough. The template you use doesnt look right, its very wide. The logos are too big on the jersey and the logos themselves are very messy and use other logos.
I suggest using Paint.NET or some other useful program.

for future reference, could you post the images straight to here instead of us clicking a link to a library of images?

as for the designs themselves, they are very rough. The template you use doesnt look right, its very wide. The logos are too big on the jersey and the logos themselves are very messy and use other logos.

Thank you for the criticism! As of now I'm going to try and clean up these logos in my program and I'll get back to you. For the jerseys I'm gonna try to do something instead of using this crappy website.

First off, the Lions logo definitely needs to be reworked, because as has been pointed out, it's taken from elsewhere.

Secondly, I can't help with any ideas for teams, as this is a fictional country. I know about Tauren only what you've told me, that it has a population of 36 million and a US Climate. I'd recommend posting more regarding the country and then the concepts. Explain WHY they're called the Lions or Pioneers. WHY they have the colors they have.

Thirdly, refinement is key. The concepts don't need to be perfect, but unless the team should want a poor font, I'd recommend not using the pen tool.

Thanks, I'll make sure to embed them and and more information.

Thank you for the criticism! As of now I'm going to try and clean up these logos in my program and I'll get back to you. For the jerseys I'm gonna try to do something instead of using this crappy website.

Thanks, I'll make sure to embed them and and more information.

With the embedding can it not be a png because whatever I do it would let me embed, and sorry I'm new to the site.

lol wut

Huh?

Also, I see no change to the poached logo, and I see nothing drawn with pencil. What a lot of people do here is they put their logo, embedded in the original post, or OP. If they make an edit that they want people to see immedeately, they edit the OP to have the new logo in it. See? They do not delete the first logo, and it makes a thread easier to see.

tinysig.jpg

lol wut

Huh?

Also, I see no change to the poached logo, and I see nothing drawn with pencil. What a lot of people do here is they put their logo, embedded in the original post, or OP. If they make an edit that they want people to see immedeately, they edit the OP to have the new logo in it. See? They do not delete the first logo, and it makes a thread easier to see.

Oh I forgot to change the poached one, I'll switch it later. Also I keep having a problem where it says "You are not allowed to post this image extension in this community" yet I've tried .ong .jpg .pdf...any suggestions?

lol wut

Huh?

Oh I forgot to change the poached one, I'll switch it later. Also I keep having a problem where it says "You are not allowed to post this image extension in this community" yet I've tried .ong .jpg .pdf...any suggestions?
You forgot? Come on.

Archived