Slamball League

T-ROY

First off I'm gonna give a brief description of slamball. Slamball is a full contact basketball-type sport with 4 trampolines surrounding the basket. Some of the tricks these slamballers have done will amaze you and I suggest everyone reading this to look it up on YouTube. A post on Reddit about slamball made it to the front page and reminded me of the sport. This then gave me some inspiration to start up a new series. If this series is liked by enough people I'll continue with it, because right now it's not my main priority. BTW here's the league's website if you would like to check out the teams and some highlights. Anyway let's get on it with it. The shirt template is an edited version of alymunibari's of DeviantArt.

Rumble

(From my knowledge the teams only have one jersey)

RyRufJj.png

uw1LTo7.png

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

I can't believe someone hasn't done this yet. Great idea.

This concept is pretty good, the logos are great. I'm not a fan of the colour of the court, though. That might cause fans some headaches. (Besides, didn't every SlamBall team play on the same court?)

Either way, love it. Can't wait for the Mob and the Diablos.

RIP Dion Mays.

I can't believe someone hasn't done this yet. Great idea.

This concept is pretty good, the logos are great. I'm not a fan of the colour of the court, though. That might cause fans some headaches. (Besides, didn't every SlamBall team play on the same court?)

Either way, love it. Can't wait for the Mob and the Diablos.

RIP Dion Mays.

I'm surprised as well. The last time I've found someone do this was in 2008 by eRay.

I wasn't so sure about the pattern on the court either. I really just wanted a second opinion. I'll get on that right now. Done

usbnr3E.png     QrRvhzH.png     u0rDbga.png

Archived