tbs new logo

The SHOW

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone just graveyard it I don't know how to post pictures

I know I don't know how to post pictures

it's about as easy as turning on your computer.

I thought so too cause I thought they were be a camera sign so I could click and post like Facebook

I've seen it. It's an extra bold (like really think weight), all caps "TBS" and that's it. It's teal and white unless what I saw was program-specific. Sorry, no pictures because I'm on mobile.

Upgrade but kind of meh.

That's the one Cujo thanks and as for the smile I get it cause they were turning TBS into Comedy Central but now with MLB & NCAA it time for a rebrand and who know maybe wrestling will be back on TBS.

USA Network is one channel that need a logo change bad!

It was a little weird when TBS, a station deeply associated with Atlanta, hitched its wagon to reruns of Seinfeld and Friends, the two New Yorkiest shows that ever aired.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

It was a little weird when TBS, a station deeply associated with Atlanta, hitched its wagon to reruns of Seinfeld and Friends, the two New Yorkiest shows that ever aired.

When Time Warner took over, they axed everything on the Turner stations that marked them as a product of the Deep South (which is why they were so quick to get rid of WCW, amongst other things). I think that was also around the time when TBS got an over the air broadcast affiliate in NYC.

Archived