tbs new logo

The SHOW

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

syer5T-M_400x400.jpg

Bumping since I saw this on the twitter feed today on a promo for Sam Bee's new show.

That is hideous.

The angular cuts on the tips of the T and S don't match the B whatsoever. Even worse, the B is much thicker on the left side (where the vertical part is) than on the right (round part). It looks like there are gradients not just in the letters but in the background (?) as well.

Looks like someone designed it in Powerpoint using WordArt.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I don't know what was wrong with the one with the smile. It wasn't great but at least it was legible and clean. This looks cheap and clunky.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't know what was wrong with the one with the smile. It wasn't great but at least it was legible and clean. This looks cheap and clunky.

I knew they were going to rebrand but I thought they would go with a more grownup logo and I wondered what TNT new logo going to look

Archived