Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I get my Earthly-sports sig updated to include the Bolts' 2014-15 Eastern Conference championship, please?

Yup! No problem. Working on it now. I just noticed, the championships on the bottom run 87, 02, 26, 10. Is that the correct chronological order and there's a 123-year gap between their first and last, the order is wrong, or is it a typo and it's meant to be 26?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey man if you are still taking requests can you do:

Washington Nationals 2012 and 2014 NL East Wins

Washington Wizards 1978 Championship as well as their 71, 75, 78, 79 Conference titles, and 72, 73, 74 division titles.

Frederick Keys (Minor League) 81, 90, 05, 07, 11 Carolina League titles

Bowie Baysox 2008 Division title

Thanks a whole lot in advance!

Can I get my Earthly-sports sig updated to include the Bolts' 2014-15 Eastern Conference championship, please?

Yup! No problem. Working on it now. I just noticed, the championships on the bottom run 87, 02, 26, 10. Is that the correct chronological order and there's a 123-year gap between their first and last, the order is wrong, or is it a typo and it's meant to be 26?

Sorry, I missed this originally. The order is correct: 1887, 1902, 1926, 2010.

Conworlds: Safir Alliance | Hoennverse

spacer.png

Can you please make a Clippers WICF with the new logo?

I'd prefer to get a nice pic of Blake Griffin playing in the jersey to use before making a new sig. Similar waiting currently in process for the rest of the rebrands.

How do you post it on your sig?

For some reason it isn't working for me

I love these BTW. Keep up the good work.

Steps to use the image in your signature are in the first post. If that doesn't work, then there may be an issue that you have to take up with forum authorities.

Sorry, I missed this originally. The order is correct: 1887, 1902, 1926, 2010.

Ahh... Thank you. Remember how I'd once asked you about redoing the primary as opposed to the spear logo because I was worried about the spear's legibility? I took a swing at the FSU primary (although it wasn't until I'd finished doing the version for the new logo that I realized there wasn't a place to use it), and also updated with the period-accurate stuff since I've done that since first issuing your sig. Also, since everything else in your sig is chronologically in order, I put the Safira Mets championships in the same manner for consistency.

wkl0fk.jpg

And if you don't like that last step, here's a version with it the way you originally had it.

2qamqgy.jpg

Of course, if you don't want the period-accurate logos, I can give you just the addition of the Bolts' last trophy. Also, I moved the Bolts and Magic down a row to avoid squishing, but if you'd prefer to keep Safira on one line and everything on the other, I can cut it into two parts to get around that.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Safiria*

And no, it's fine as is. Though I may tap you for sigs for the other SBA teams in the future. :D

Hah. It actually wasn't until a day or two after I posted that that Safiria is the name of the country and not the hometown of the Mets, even though their logo is a friggin' "A".

I'm cool with coming up for anything you need. It's fun, and while I don't have the talent to create original stuff at the large scale, at this scale I am more than up to the challenge.

Here's 13DolphinsFan91's new sig...

zmzkoj.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived