Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's says pic has been deleted/removed

Given that it's still showing up in my post, there must be some kind of error. To be sure, the url is: http://oi62.tinypic.com/20h94yq.jpg

Could you update the Isles one with the Barclays Center in front of the Coli? I understand if you can't, but thanks in advance!

Hmm... Have they done any exhibition games there yet? I'd like to get a picture of the rink inside with the Isles setup to make a new version. I'll look into it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could you update the Isles one with the Barclays Center in front of the Coli? I understand if you can't, but thanks in advance!

Hmm... Have they done any exhibition games there yet? I'd like to get a picture of the rink inside with the Isles setup to make a new version. I'll look into it.

Here's one.

image.JPG

(I hate that jumbo-tron and the seats. It's horrible.)

can you do a MLL or NLL series

Hey! You came back! You'd made a similar request, essentially requesting the entire league a month or two ago, and I figured I'd just do the whole league, but most of the pictures you'd provided didn't work. I asked you if you could resend them and never heard from you again so I moved on.

I'll definitely pick up the MLL as soon as I've got UEFA up, which is next.

Zeus89725, here's your and everyone else's new Islanders sig:

2h39dzk.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey could i get....

Kansas City Chiefs-superbowl, Conference and division champs

Michigan State Basketball-National Championships,Final Fours and Big Ten Championships since 1979

Michigan State Football- National Championships, Bowl Games, Big Ten Championships

Thanks In Advance....

On the new championship sig,it is cut in 2 parts.

Oh my. Yeah, when I'd originally posted it your signature wasn't so... robust, so you had room for two different images. Here's the squished one-image version:

118ovmw.jpg

The second half of UEFA should be up within 24 hours! Sorry for the delay. I've been crazy busy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived