Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you make a PSG signature and an updated Milwaukee Bucks one

Certainly. ...as soon as you tell me what PSG is. >_>;

Also, I'm hoping to leave the Bucks off until I get a look at the new unis (same with the Clippers).

Sorry I've been behind. I... I... I don't even. Went over to go to my uncle's for half an hour and ended up in the room with him when he put his dog to sleep. Crazy times. Hopefully will get a chance to serve the unserved soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Could you make me a new one if possible?

LSU football: conference championships and national championships

LSU baseball (with the baseball under the logo): CWS championships

Cal State Fullerton baseball: CWS championships

Louisiana Tech football: national championships

Milwaukee Bucks: conference championships and NBA championships

Golden State Warriors: conference championships and NBA championships

Denver Broncos: conference championships and Super Bowl wins

St. Louis Cardinals: National League championships and World Series wins

FC Barcelona: UEFA cup championships

Thank you so much!!!!

Although you might need to wait until the NBA Finals are over to do it lol

Smart. Very smart. I mean, it's up to you if you want to wait a couple days or have me have something up for you in the intervening time.

On the plus side, I should be able to alleviate the squishing by dividing the new one up some. The Tiger might actually be legible this time. XD

spacer.png

spacer.png

Smart. Very smart. I mean, it's up to you if you want to wait a couple days or have me have something up for you in the intervening time.

On the plus side, I should be able to alleviate the squishing by dividing the new one up some. The Tiger might actually be legible this time. XD

I can wait lol

I can wait lol

As I'm actually working on this and looking over your choices... jeez that's an overhaul. Are you sure you're not someone who's hacked Skinny's account and is screwing with him? XD

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can wait lol

As I'm actually working on this and looking over your choices... jeez that's an overhaul. Are you sure you're not someone who's hacked Skinny's account and is screwing with him? XD

Haha I was overlooking it myself and it is a lot. I probably won't use it in my sig though as I wanted to see how you would do some of my other favorite teams

I can wait lol

Haha I was overlooking it myself and it is a lot. I probably won't use it in my sig though as I wanted to see how you would do some of my other favorite teams

Huh. I wonder if that's been going around. I've noticed more and more people making requests and then not using them at all.

Well, whether you're using it or not, heres' what I put together. Your new version actually fits the size that doesn't get stretched on its own, so here's how it looks. I also made the LSU logos period accurate.

qxmoty.jpg

And here's rocketcris's Real Madrid sig. The picture of Madrid was too tall to fit into the frame. I went with my standard soccer version of things, going with the exterior of the stadium, but used two of your images. Hope you like it.

3325bw2.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can wait lol

Huh. I wonder if that's been going around. I've noticed more and more people making requests and then not using them at all.

Well, whether you're using it or not, heres' what I put together. Your new version actually fits the size that doesn't get stretched on its own, so here's how it looks. I also made the LSU logos period accurate.

qxmoty.jpg

And here's rocketcris's Real Madrid sig. The picture of Madrid was too tall to fit into the frame. I went with my standard soccer version of things, going with the exterior of the stadium, but used two of your images. Hope you like it.

3325bw2.jpg

I might not have specified this but could you use the LSU cap logo for the logo on their baseball ones? And they won the CWS in 09 as well. Thanks!!

NASCAR requests......

Bill Elliott

Where I come from......going fast wins millions and championships

Mark Martin

Where I come from.......second is a virtue

Brad Keslowski

Where I come from.....being bad is cool

Marcos Ambrose

Where I come from.......road courses are specialtiales,mate.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

Archived