Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome, when I return to my homeland, I will tell tales of the Silent Wind of Doom! Thank you so much!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

AND HIS NAME IS....

(SRY FOR THREAKJACK, especially on such a popular thread)

BPq6tvi.png

Hahaha. I love it. Admittedly, I have been thinking about perhaps throwing a WWE superstars set of "Where I come from" sigs (Prolly Andre, Hogan, Savage, Warrior, Taker, Brett, HBK, HHH, Piper, and Vince, since I can only put ten in a sig). If people want belts, I can do them at any time. In fact, lemme take a run at that.

Cubsfan, are you looking for Arsenal championships? If so, which ones?

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

No championships,just a "Where I come from'' one.

Sorry for the delay, man. I got caught up in a lot of stuff the last week. Arsenal was already taken care of, although if you'd like something a little different I can do that. We'll see how things go. I may be adding another new addition to your championship sig in the future. ;D

spacer.png

spacer.png

AND HIS NAME IS....

BPq6tvi.png

Sorry it took so long, but it's been a very busy time. I've put together a set of belts (incomplete, but I got quite a bit done), as well as Cena's personal history. I wasn't sure whether to focus on a right-side-up buckle, or the whole belt sideways, so I did both.

2prxu76.jpg

14b2fbb.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Could I have Texas Rangers World Series appearances from 2010 and 11, Texas A&M 1939 National Champ, NO Saints Super Bowl 2009, Liverpool European Cup Champions, and San Antonio Spurs NBA champs from '99, '03, '05, '07, and '14

z39zc.jpg

23t1apd.jpg

mtp669.jpg

2dkcvb4.jpg

are u planing on doing the nll too

Depends... What's that?

National Lacrosse League

Ahhhhh...

Hey, and two months to the day since that was first brought up. Interesting... I'll see what I can do.

Here's the update, Colby...

fxqwkn.jpg

I really must get to the updates for the NBA and NHL. Hopefully I'll have them up soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

are u planing on doing the nll too

Depends... What's that?

National Lacrosse League

Ahhhhh...

Hey, and two months to the day since that was first brought up. Interesting... I'll see what I can do.

Here's the update, Colby...

fxqwkn.jpg

I really must get to the updates for the NBA and NHL. Hopefully I'll have them up soon.

yeah sorry i totaly forgot about it

AND HIS NAME IS....

BPq6tvi.png

Sorry it took so long, but it's been a very busy time. I've put together a set of belts (incomplete, but I got quite a bit done), as well as Cena's personal history. I wasn't sure whether to focus on a right-side-up buckle, or the whole belt sideways, so I did both.

2prxu76.jpg

14b2fbb.jpg

That is better than anything I can really do with, really anything. Thanks SO MUCH!

Archived