Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there a single location where all the banners you've created exists? (ie Photobucket, etc)

I was looking for all the Penn State (can you include the other team both teams claimed the title?), Flyers, Phillies and 76ers championships. I'd request the Eagles but ho hum we know that doesn't exist anywhere!

All the championship sigs I've ever created are here: http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=JE7strpUKjPRCSxpfIFlHA%3D%3D

All the "Where I Come From" sigs I've ever created are here: http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=8dn56Tbfe2Fs5b0QpHD3IQ%3D%3D

If you're looking for something specific, though, I can easily put it together. Especially those teams. I've already got them done. Just gotta put them all together in one image. And I've got the Eagle's NFL and NFC championships if you want them.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Sorry for the delay. I opened up the page when I saw the new response, but never actually looked at it. I still wasn't sure exactly what you wanted, but it only took a few moments so I just covered all the bases. Hopefully one of these will be to your liking, Muhnamana...

Penn State's claimed championships are not shared with anyone, but since you specified, I decided to include unclaimed ones and the teams that claimed them alongside them...

2yxi5ia.jpg

Or I could just include their claimed championships...

30lnv3m.jpg

And I made a version of each that includes the Eagles' pre-Super Bowl NFL Championships...

v66c80.jpg

29yrrbs.jpg

Aaaand only now do I remember that you said you wanted them in chronological order. Lemme go fix that, and in the interim if you make it here you can let me know what you want and what you don't want.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Wow. I'm sorry. I tried the best I could, but honestly I struggled with this one. I know some are clunkers. If anything isn't up to snuff, or any fans would like to propose something better, let me know.

National Lacrosse League:

16koqig.jpg

16i5rmh.jpg

333dglc.jpg

vkzs8.jpg

ae7g2b.jpg

2m639rk.jpg

28uio7r.jpg

2e560pf.jpg

wul7dh.jpg

Pumped about this! thanks!

Wow. I'm sorry. I tried the best I could, but honestly I struggled with this one. I know some are clunkers. If anything isn't up to snuff, or any fans would like to propose something better, let me know.

Pumped about this! thanks!

Glad you enjoyed it. If it pleased you, then I must have done a good job.

As for the man with the awesome name, I decided to delay a little bit to see if you responded, but nothing yet, so I just did a chronological version of all four. Here you go...

24c6p1j.jpg

2zho9dx.jpg

2it4gg1.jpg

315fy4z.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi again, Silent. I just won a fantasy football championship on Yahoo.com, could you please add it to my existing championship signature? Here is the main part of the logo: http://www.fantasysportsfactory.com/Logo.aspx?LogoId=678253d9-c4fe-4196-afc6-208001ebc4be

Much appreciated.

spacer.png

Oop! Sorry to take so long. Congrats on the champeenship! I used the same basic color scheme of the other fantasy championships, but if you want another color scheme (or if you don't mind them all being white on black to differentiate better from the Caps), lemme know. You've been beyond the stretchy limit for some time, but this is the first alteration since I've been doing something about it, so here's your divided version as well to avoid the shrinkage...

qxqou8.jpg

30ij01s.jpg34iiq69.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oop! Sorry to take so long. Congrats on the champeenship! I used the same basic color scheme of the other fantasy championships, but if you want another color scheme (or if you don't mind them all being white on black to differentiate better from the Caps), lemme know. You've been beyond the stretchy limit for some time, but this is the first alteration since I've been doing something about it, so here's your divided version as well to avoid the shrinkage...

qxqou8.jpg

30ij01s.jpg34iiq69.jpg

First off, HUGE thanks for adding the new fantasy championship, seeing my fantasy team logo next to a championship trophy after every post gives me a great feeling. And the color scheme is fine, white and black are main colors on those teams anyway.

Couple questions, though. What is the stretch limit? And what is the difference between the two sigs? From first look, it seems that the columns on the first one are thinner, but I want to make sure.

spacer.png

qxqou8.jpg

30ij01s.jpg34iiq69.jpg

First off, HUGE thanks for adding the new fantasy championship, seeing my fantasy team logo next to a championship trophy after every post gives me a great feeling. And the color scheme is fine, white and black are main colors on those teams anyway.

Couple questions, though. What is the stretch limit? And what is the difference between the two sigs? From first look, it seems that the columns on the first one are thinner, but I want to make sure.

I don't remember if I mentioned this on the first post or about halfway through, but since I first started doing this, the board has created a limit where anything above it gets shrunk down. This is why the "Where I Come From" images are now smaller. I think it may possibly be because of the spread of these images and the amount which some people have used at the same time. Anyway, now after a certain size, the image is resized. Both of those images in my post are the exact same size. The top one is one image, and the bottom is split into two. You can put the bottom two into your sig and it will look like one proper-sized image. The top one, as you can see, looks smaller and the quality takes a bit of a dip because the coding of the forum is shrinking it.

spacer.png

spacer.png

qxqou8.jpg

30ij01s.jpg34iiq69.jpg

I don't remember if I mentioned this on the first post or about halfway through, but since I first started doing this, the board has created a limit where anything above it gets shrunk down. This is why the "Where I Come From" images are now smaller. I think it may possibly be because of the spread of these images and the amount which some people have used at the same time. Anyway, now after a certain size, the image is resized. Both of those images in my post are the exact same size. The top one is one image, and the bottom is split into two. You can put the bottom two into your sig and it will look like one proper-sized image. The top one, as you can see, looks smaller and the quality takes a bit of a dip because the coding of the forum is shrinking it.

Ah. Makes sense. I'll probably stick to the one image because I'm already approaching the image limit in my sig and I would love to represent all four of my teams (Ravens, Orioles, Capitals, Liverpool). Huge thanks again, I'll put it into my sig as soon as I get the chance!

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hey i was wondering if you could do some teams for me

- Redskins (Division Titles, Conference Championship, Super Bowls, and pre-NFL championships)

- Washington Nationals (Division Title)

- Washington Wizards (Division Titles, Conference Championships, and NBA championship)

- New York Rangers (Division Title, Conference Championships, and Stanley Cups)

- Virginia Tech Hokies (3 Big East football championships, 4 ACC football championships, '95 Sugar bowl win, 2000 BCS national championship loss (I'm not sure if you could put this in put it would be cool if you could), '09 Orange Bowl Win, '09 Chik-fil-a bowl win (i realize these are technically the same year, but they were won on different seasons)

Thank you so much

2edob9k.jpg.png

Heyyy, man. Sorry it took so long. For college football, I always put the season to avoid confusion. I labored over what to make the runner-up, and decided to celebrate their number 2 ranking for the season. Here you go, Pjc. Lemme know if you need anything further...

2edob9k.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Oklahoma Sooners championships and bowl games

Oklahoma City Thunder Division and Conf. Titles

Arsenal all championships

Would love to see it!

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Here ya go, Uglybus. I just did league championships for Arsenal. Lemme know if there were others you wanted me to include...

2e1y8ep.jpg

Wow! Thank you!

image.png 

"Okay, Mr. OKC, you obviously have never been to Louisville."

Could I have a championship signature? Here's the list

Philadelphia phillies World Series 80 and 08

Philadelphia Flyers stanley cup 74 and 75

Philadelphia 76ers championships 55, 67, and 83

Hawthorn Hawks (Aussie football) premierships: 61, 71, 76, 78, 83, 86, 88, 89, 91, 08, 13, 14, and 15

Penn state national championships: 69, 81, 82, 86, 94

John cappelletti (#22) heisman: 1973

Tottenham EPL championships:

Tottenham FA Cup: 61, 62, 67, 81, 82, 91

Tottenham capital one cup 71, 73, 99, 08

Tottenham Europa league 72, 84

Tottenham uefa winners cup 63

Please use current logos and trophies, not the logos and trophies of the year they won. Thanks in advance!

p65A9Ts.png

XEK7sAn.png

May I please have

Jeff Gordon (Cup Championships, Daytona 500 wins, Brickyard 400 wins)

Jimmie Johnson (Cup Championships, Daytona 500 wins, Brickyard 400 wins)

Dale Earnhardt Jr.(Xfinity Championships(Driver and Owner), Daytona 500 wins)

Corvette Racing (LeMans, Daytona, ALMS Championships)

Scott Dixon (Indy 500, IRL Championships)

Past 19 F1 Championships

I do apologize for the hefty load so take as much time as you need

Archived