Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for the delay.  Ran off to get the CFL completely done with the right logos and colors from Colorwerx.  Just got done.  I even found the missing trophies.

On 2/9/2017 at 7:24 PM, shuffles_34 said:

What I mean Silent was the champions of those leagues I mentioned in chronological order, like Champions League winners Marseille 92, Milan 93 etc.

I don't think you ever did one for the leagues I mentioned and I know you produced one for Stanley Cup, World Series, Super Bowl and NBA champions, I also think you did one for MLS but those banners were hard to see. I just think those would look cool and I'd add them to my profile.

2py7090.jpg.png

All of those would be WAY too big.  Your signature would be monstrous.  Any chance you could widdle that down some?  XD

On 2/9/2017 at 7:48 PM, cubsfan2015 said:

Calgary won the cup in 1989. Only mistake you made.

Holy crap, you're right!  I've had that as Montreal winning for years.  No clue how I friggin' made that mistake.  I also updated Winnipeg with the original cup base.  Here ya go...

YNmbJJv.png

20 hours ago, dfraven said:

Can I get a signature with only their championship trophies as seen above?

Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks, Florida Gators, Germany National Soccer, & Manchester United

"With the trophies above"?  That's a whole crapload of trophies, in fact every trophy I have.  Given how many possible trophies there are in soccer, especially for Germany and ManU, can you just list off the things you want for each of those teams (including if you want things like divisions and wild cards for the first four).

19 hours ago, Capt. America said:

Always a big fan of the championship banners. :D

Any changes you need, or just appreciating the work?  XD

2 minutes ago, osctheg said:

can i get a signature of Seahawks conference and super bowl wins, wsu cougars football rose bowl wins, seattle supersonics championships, spokane shock championship, and john cenachampionship wins?

You put that in a couple minutes before I started making this post, and I didn't want to delay the rest anymore, so I'ma get you in a sec.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Okay.  All done... hopefully.

@osctheg, I've got your sig right here.  Let your Washington pride fly...

c1xje9R.png

@clonewars2008, I'd mentioned getting the CFL completely updated.  Here's your sig with the period-accurate cups, logos, and colors for Ottawa's championships...

El8D2iR.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What I meant was Chicago Bears Super Bowls, Chicago Cubs World Series Championships, Chicago Bulls NBA Championships, Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cups, Florida Gators National Championships, Germany National Soccer World Cups, Manchester United Premier League Championships & if possible Ric Flair World Championships

22 hours ago, Capt. America said:

I would like to see maybe an edit in the A&M bowl games because 1940 was doubled up in my banner.

Hmm...  I thought we fixed that.  Well, I can give it another go.

You know, you can just put the imgur link in your sig without having to save and reupload yourself.  Whenever you do that, the quality ends up all screwed up for some reason.

20 hours ago, NoE38 said:

If I can suggest which league to do next, could you consider doing the AFL (Australian Football League) I'm interested in what you could come up with.

Huh.  I'll give it a look.  Reminds me of the fact that I've got something already done that I forgot to post.  Thanks for reminding me.  It's something I've had waiting for a while.

19 hours ago, dfraven said:

What I meant was Chicago Bears Super Bowls, Chicago Cubs World Series Championships, Chicago Bulls NBA Championships, Chicago Blackhawks Stanley Cups, Florida Gators National Championships, Germany National Soccer World Cups, Manchester United Premier League Championships & if possible Ric Flair World Championships

Excellent!  I'll take care of it!

1 hour ago, osctheg said:

my championship sig will not load

That's strange.  I see it perfectly fine.  You still having issues?

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 2/14/2017 at 5:37 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Okay.  All done... hopefully.

@osctheg, I've got your sig right here.  Let your Washington pride fly...

c1xje9R.png

@clonewars2008, I'd mentioned getting the CFL completely updated.  Here's your sig with the period-accurate cups, logos, and colors for Ottawa's championships...

El8D2iR.png

Thanks, that's nice of you! it looks good!

zyyMk1d.png

you are the man! dude any chance I can get another banner to join the other one?

NCAA National Basketball Championships
- Florida 2006 & 2007
- Oregon 1939

NCAA National Football Championships
- Notre Dame 1924, 1929, 1930, 1943, 1946, 1947, 1949, 1966, 1973, 1977, & 1988
-Washington 1960, 1984, 1990, & 1991

MLS Cup

-Seattle Sounders FC 2016

NFL Super Bowls
-Seattle Seahawks 2013

NBA Basketball Championships
-Seattle Super Sonics 1979

Undertaker World Heavyweight Championship
-2007, 2008, & 2009

Undertaker WWE Championship
-1991, 1997, 1999, & 2002

@dfraven Here's the additions.  I first did it so that the sports were grouped together.

a4RSeei.png

I decided, if that's the way you want it, I'd do one with the additions made in the order you wrote it out.

TWEczis.png

On 2/16/2017 at 4:50 PM, osctheg said:

no

How about this?  Different website.

5vsv9z.jpg

21 hours ago, b0ss pls said:

How do you add a signature?

There are instructions in the first page.  In Chome, right click, copy image address, and once you paste it in your signature, it should immediately become an image.  If not, there should be a button to add images.

Also, nice avatar.

spacer.png

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@dfraven Here's the additions.  I first did it so that the sports were grouped together.

a4RSeei.png

I decided, if that's the way you want it, I'd do one with the additions made in the order you wrote it out.

TWEczis.png

How about this?  Different website.

5vsv9z.jpg

There are instructions in the first page.  In Chome, right click, copy image address, and once you paste it in your signature, it should immediately become an image.  If not, there should be a button to add images.

Also, nice avatar.

Okay, but what do you mean by "left tab"?

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

Once again dude freaking amazing but is there any way you can take the Bears, Cubs, Bulls and blackhawks move them to the bottom row to make it a nice even 2 rows? For some reason I use this banner it other boards and it cuts it off the mancheater united banners halway lol I just want to have a nice 2 even row of banners...is that possible to keep the sports together to do that?

Hey Silent, 

I guess you can dump the Argos, Raptors and Rockets in my banner. You've never done Blackburn and Leicester's EPL titles. Nor the Champions League titles for Marseille, Ajax, Juventus, Dortmund, Porto and Inter. And Portugal's Euro title. That'd be Really cool Silent. 

Thanks very much.

2py7090.jpg.png.081ec97614aee74d6baa84d9e75c748e.png

Archived