Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, cubsfan2015 said:

Here's the trophies.

Also I included the NC logo: just put the Trojan head in the middle on the sig.

324552.jpg

636236371725961471-2AStateChampionshipDLH07.jpg

Oh!  Sweet!  Saw that trophy, but since it said AA, I didn't think it was the right one.  I guess they just switch out the letters.  Neat.  I'll get to work.

And don't worry.  I've already got the Trojan drawn up.  Just wanted to make sure I had the right trophy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, cubsfan2015 said:

One tiny problem: Austin Dillon is in the 3,not 2.

Oops.  Got https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dillon#Monster_Energy_Cup_Series mixed up with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dillon#Xfinity_Series when I went back to check and make sure which number he had during that year.  Had actually had 3, checked the chart, then "fixed" it.  Shame.  Liked the way the 2 came out.  XD

uRHFg9w.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

7 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Oops.  Got https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dillon#Monster_Energy_Cup_Series mixed up with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dillon#Xfinity_Series when I went back to check and make sure which number he had during that year.  Had actually had 3, checked the chart, then "fixed" it.  Shame.  Liked the way the 2 came out.  XD

uRHFg9w.png

Personally,I love these sigs so much. You make them so good! Thank you.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

14 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

I hate to delay longer, but can you help me out with a picture of the trophies for 32 and 06?

@JCaldwell1, I haven't seen the movie in a couple years, so I looked for the best quote to use for the phrase.  Couldn't pick from between three, so you have a variety to pick from...

dMuxzo5.png

MEyvd5X.png

CwEv6U2.png

@pittab, I also updated all the colors/images/trophies to be period appropriate! ^_^

Your original request included ACC championships and Orange Bowl wins, so I included the ones that have happened since your original request, as well as the playoff win last year in Arizona.

L1l8klj.png

OUTSTANDING!! Awesome as always, Thanks!

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

• 3 weeks later...

Good day, I was hoping I could request an 8-bit sports banner signature to include the following clubs: Arsenal FC (all First Division/Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Cup Winners' Cup and other European cups) and Portland Timbers (MLS Cup '15, Western Conference, and Cascadia Cups). Please let me know if this request is possible, No rush. Thank you.

NpTodZP.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Silent... I'm just getting back into the forums again, so I figured "why not go back to Silent for a round three?!":rolleyes:

LSU baseball/football (you know what to do for them)

Steelers Division wins and Super Bowl titles (same as last time I think?)

Timbers MLS Cup wins and Western Conference Titles

Here's where things get a bit interesting...

San Francisco Giants Division pennants and World Series titles

San Antonio Spurs Conference titles and NBA Finals Championships

BONUS: I'm sure you've heard of Veras' AFA. Is there any way that you can make a sig with all of the AFA champions up until 1982? His thread has just recently updated, so I figured that now would be as good of a time as any to ask! 

Thanks so much man! And as always... your work is greatly appreciated.

P.S. If you're tired of making these things for me, is there any way that we could talk a little bit more to work out something where you could teach me how to make these beauties?

Sorry, guys.  I've dealt with a sickness, a grandfather in the hospital that I've been the primary one watching over, and a sudden, last minute trip with my aunt and cousin who have been having a rough time of it.  I've been kinda busy.  Hopefully I'll be back to help you guys soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi Silent, I know you're really busy, and I'm happy to wait, but if you could help me with my sig at some point, it would be great.  My teams are as follows:

• Boston Red Sox 
  • Pawtucket Paw Sox (Champions in 1973, 1984, 2012, 2014)
  • Boston Bruins
  • Cleveland Cavaliers
  • New England Patriots
  • Hamilton Tiger-Cats
  • Notre Dame Fighting Irish
  • German National Soccer Team
  • West Bromwich Albion

Hey.  Thanks for your patience, guys.  Hopefully you'll be a bit more patient as I have some questions.

First of all, you're all set @ThierryH14!  Sorry this took so incredibly long.

jzAMrAQ.png

@Skinny39, can you help me out with directing me to where the graphic of the AFA champs up to now?  Also, do you want just the Giants' San Francisco accomplishments, or also theirs in New York?

@Bulldog, you've got quite an accomplished set of teams, and it grows larger and larger.  Could you give me a bit of a clarification as to exactly what you want shown so that I can widdle it down some and hopefully fit it all in one image?  Do you want only championships, championship appearances, division titles, wild cards?  And, of course, do you want some for one team and all for another?  Lemme know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

On April 28, 2017 at 4:02 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@Bulldog, you've got quite an accomplished set of teams, and it grows larger and larger.  Could you give me a bit of a clarification as to exactly what you want shown so that I can widdle it down some and hopefully fit it all in one image?  Do you want only championships, championship appearances, division titles, wild cards?  And, of course, do you want some for one team and all for another?  Lemme know.

Championships for the Red Sox, Paw Sox, Bruins, Pats, and Cavs.  Never mind with the Ti-Cats or Notre Dame.  FA Cups and League Championships for West Brom, World Cups only for Germany.

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Sorry for the delay, but the wedding is over now.  Things have calmed down.  Time to get back to work.

@Bulldog, here's your sig...

l9OmbaU.png

But now that you specified you were looking for championships only, there's plenty of room for everything...

uw3UW0z.png

Thanks so much! It looks awesome!

On 4/28/2017 at 3:02 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@Skinny39, can you help me out with directing me to where the graphic of the AFA champs up to now?  Also, do you want just the Giants' San Francisco accomplishments, or also theirs in New York?

Yeah of course. Here's the image for the champions up until now Championship-Banners-Sig.jpg

For the Giants, go ahead and make it for their time in New York as well. Thanks so much!

Archived