Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

On 5/9/2017 at 0:22 PM, DiePerske said:

Olympique de Marseille

visuel_palmares_sans-titre.png

(trophies and years. Only champions, not finalistes)

Hey.  This gives me a chance to address something I had trouble with in the past.  I have much of these trophies from doing PSG for someone in the past, but the Champions, D2, and Coupe de la Ligue all have such a modern design.  They can't have that long a history.  Do you happen to know anything about their past designs, or when they changed?  I couldn't find anything back then.

I'll get your guys's things done soon.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hey.  This gives me a chance to address something I had trouble with in the past.  I have much of these trophies from doing PSG for someone in the past, but the Champions, D2, and Coupe de la Ligue all have such a modern design.  They can't have that long a history.  Do you happen to know anything about their past designs, or when they changed?  I couldn't find anything back then.

I'll get your guys's things done soon.

Coupe de la Ligue was only formed in the mid 1990s, so it's been the same trophy the entire time.

Ligue 1(championnat de France) has had multiple, but it is very difficult to find pictures. The trophy below was since about 2003

trophee.jpg

to be replaced by the moden l'Hexagoal in 2006-2007

Cant find any good research or images for the past for Ligue 2 (Championnat de france D2)

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Can i get an all sports championships sig, for the brewers (division or pennant), blackhawks, bears, bulls, bucks, Bayern munich, and iowa state(big 12 or bowls)?  Take your time on it too it isn't really a necessity. Thanks my man.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

Hi Silent. 

My husband is on the boards and showed me your work and I wanted to start too.

May I have:

Netherlands Euro 88 champs

PSV Eindhoven European Cup 88

Everton League champions 63, 70, 85, 87 and FA Cup winners 66, 84

West Ham 64, 75, 80

Jacksonville Jaguars AFC Central winners 98-99

UNLV national champions 90

And I know they haven't won anything or played a game, but is there something you can do for the Vegas Golden Knights coming into the NHL next year? 

Thank you so much.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Silent Wind of Doom, it's that time of year again :(.  Can I get the Caps' division title and President's Trophy from this past season?  Could I also get Liverpool's League Cup/Carling Cup/Capital one Cup/Whatever Cup?  Thanks in advance my man. 

spacer.png

I'm getting ready to move back to Minnesota and wanted to temporarily change my signature to celebrate. But I didn't find an image for Minnesota United, and I'd love it if you could make one. I figure the best phrase would be, "Where I come from... the dark clouds gather." Thank you.

rATMcmK.png

Man, what a year this has been.  Sorry I've been so spotty.

@DiePerske, I just decided screw it on the trophies, since there's so little information...

nCPKBrr.png

@itsmb8, I was just able to fit everything.  Didn't think I would at first.  You didn't specify on BM, so I just included the Bundesliga wins.

VCklOeM.png

@AliesjeMacDee, I wonder who your husband is.

ymLil6F.png

@Crabcake47, the first thing I saw was your avatar, so I was going to congratulate you, before I saw the sig and your name and realized who you were.  Sorry, man.

I also updated everything as I've made the logos and colors more accurate across the board.

8bHz8GE.png

2 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

I'm getting ready to move back to Minnesota and wanted to temporarily change my signature to celebrate. But I didn't find an image for Minnesota United, and I'd love it if you could make one. I figure the best phrase would be, "Where I come from... the dark clouds gather." Thank you.

You posted this as I was writing this, so lemme go set this up.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hello friend!

May I request:

Los Angeles Lakers NBA championship titles (including from Minneapolis)

Los Angeles Dodgers world series titles (including from Brooklyn) 

Los Angeles Kings stanley cup titles

Los Angeles Rams league championship titles (1945, 1951 and 1999)

Thanks!

4ffh6gt.png

On 23/05/2017 at 4:07 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Man, what a year this has been.  Sorry I've been so spotty.

@DiePerske, I just decided screw it on the trophies, since there's so little information...

nCPKBrr.png

@itsmb8, I was just able to fit everything.  Didn't think I would at first.  You didn't specify on BM, so I just included the Bundesliga wins.

VCklOeM.png

@AliesjeMacDee, I wonder who your husband is.

ymLil6F.png

@Crabcake47, the first thing I saw was your avatar, so I was going to congratulate you, before I saw the sig and your name and realized who you were.  Sorry, man.

I also updated everything as I've made the logos and colors more accurate across the board.

8bHz8GE.png

You posted this as I was writing this, so lemme go set this up.

thank you so much!

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the incredibly long layover.  Life just keeps getting in the way.  Hopefully it's calm now... until I leave for a week in two weeks.

@Whittier S, I hope you're still around to receive this.

5ZrocJj.png

@LakeShow24, here's your LA sig.

4ffh6gt.png

@29texan, I didn't realize until now that you still have an old sig from before.  So I upgraded the grapghics for the new thread like I did every other one.  I couldn't find all of the old pictures, so I updated them as well.  Hope you like.

7fwPZnE.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenTriangle said:

Hello, I was wondering if I could get:

Pittsburgh Penguins Championships and Titles

Washington Nationals Championships 

and LA Rams Championships.

Thank you in advance.

When you say championships... you mean just division/pennant/conference/championship?

Like, no wild card and such?  Or just everything?

spacer.png

spacer.png

Just now, Silent Wind of Doom said:

When you say championships... you mean just division/pennant/conference/championship?

Like, no wild card and such?  Or just everything?

Yeah, no wild card, but divisions, conference, pennants, and championships would be fine. Thank you again.

IMG_0720.PNG

Archived