Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, cienpelusas said:

Have you thought about creating an online "generator" of banners? May ease the workload and allow people to build their own signatures without much trouble/waiting time.

Just throwing it there :P

Psh.  I have no clue how to even begin figure out how to do that.  It gives me a chance to clean up and fix things as we go along anyway.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

@Silent Wind of Doom I was wondering if I could an update on my Championship Banner get a Lehigh Patriot League football trophy with a 17.

20161105-LEHIGH-BUCKNELL-GIYANANI_DSC035

Just a refresher on the updated league trophy. Thanks in advance.

Hah!  I expected an Eagles fan and I got a Cowboy's fan.

I'd already included that trophy in your sig, or at least something very similar.  Is there a change to the trophy this year that I'm not noticing?

Or are you just reveling in your championship and posting the picture out of joy?  XD

spacer.png

spacer.png

45 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hah!  I expected an Eagles fan and I got a Cowboy's fan.

I'd already included that trophy in your sig, or at least something very similar.  Is there a change to the trophy this year that I'm not noticing?

Or are you just reveling in your championship and posting the picture out of joy?  XD

Well, I was just wanting to keep everything up-to-date I guess.

(Well, someone had to win the Patriot League last season; every team played terribly in 2017. Lehigh ended up getting smoked in their playoff game.)

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

On 2/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

All right.  No problem  I've been spending the day trying to refine the Lombardi Trophy design because it's always been a little wonky, especially compared to the rest of the leagues' trophies.  How do you like the change?

RYRwocF.png

Not bad; it was hard at first to see the change, but comparing the old version to the updated one...you can see the slight difference in the base of the Lombardi trophy.

Q8wznpI.png

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• 3 weeks later...

If'n you don't mind, may I please have one of them signature things with:

Houston Astros

-NL Wild Card 2004, 2005

-AL Wild Card 2015

-NL West Champs 1980, 1986

-NL Central Champs 1997, 1998, 1999, 2001

-AL West Champs 2017

-NL Champs 2005

-AL Champs 2017

-WORLD CHAMPS 2017

Houston Texans

-AFC South Champs 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016

Houston Rockets

-Eastern Conference Wild Card 1975, 1979, 1980

-Western Conference Wild Card 1981, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017

-Central Division Champs 1977

-Midwest Division Champs 1986, 1993, 1994

-Southwest Division Champs 2015

-Western Conference Champs 1981, 1986, 1994, 1995

-WORLD CHAMPS 1994, 1995

Much obliged if you could make something up for me.  Thanks and yee yee!

spacer.png

Not sure if you're still doing these, but; 

Cowboys Super Bowl's (71, 77, 92, 93, 95)

Phillies Word Series (80 and 08) 

San Jose Sharks Western Conference Championship (16) (trophy is called the Clarence S. Campbell Bowl)

New York Lizards (lacrosse) Steinfeld Cup (01, 03, 15) 

Toronto FC MLS Cup (17) and Canadian Cup (09, 10, 11, 12, 16, and 17)

And if possible my favorite AFA and PHL teams from the forums here

Nova Scotia Claymores Lewis Cup (1967)

Cleveland Ghosts Victory Bowl (59 and 84) 

IMG_1942.PNG

image.png

Sorry this took so long, but I had to do some research to find the Rockets' seeding and learn what the Voyageur's Cup is/draw one up.

@Yee Yee Go 'Stros!, you don't have to pay anything.  I get enough free advertising just by having you wear it.  Since the term "wild card" is almost never used in basketball, I gave their seed each year.

omBsWCo.png

@CodeG, I brought up a lot of information and then realized I was thinking of the Caspar Ghosts and both of those teams are fictional.  I can get them done, but can you hook me up with a link to the threads for those teams' leagues?

Here's the rest of it sans those two teams.

O1M5T3v.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• 1 month later...

Hey @Silent Wind of Doom, was wondering if you could add some stuff to my championship sig. 

If you could add the Caps' division championship from this year (let's be real, they probably won't be getting anything else this year), that'd be great.

Also, could you add the 10 championships from the Baltimore Blast, an indoor soccer team?  Their championships have come across many leagues, and therefore, many trophies.  If you want to use the correct trophy for all of the years and leagues go ahead, but I'm also plenty fine if you just use one trophy across the board to simplify.  The years for their championsips are: 1984, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2016, 2017, and 2018.

spacer.png

On 4/4/2018 at 10:07 AM, Crabcake47 said:

Hey @Silent Wind of Doom, was wondering if you could add some stuff to my championship sig. 

If you could add the Caps' division championship from this year (let's be real, they probably won't be getting anything else this year), that'd be great.

Also, could you add the 10 championships from the Baltimore Blast, an indoor soccer team?  Their championships have come across many leagues, and therefore, many trophies.  If you want to use the correct trophy for all of the years and leagues go ahead, but I'm also plenty fine if you just use one trophy across the board to simplify.  The years for their championsips are: 1984, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2016, 2017, and 2018.

Actually, I already have the MISL II and III trophies.  I'd love to complete the set.  Would you happen to know the original MISL trophy or the trophies for the MASL?  In researching to try to find it out myself I've so far found the Sockers winning this trophy in the 80's, Baltimore winning this trophy a few times, and this trophy being displayed in an article about whether or not they'll repeat.  If you know the dates of when these trophies were awarded, lemme know.

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Actually, I already have the MISL II and III trophies.  I'd love to complete the set.  Would you happen to know the original MISL trophy or the trophies for the MASL?  In researching to try to find it out myself I've so far found the Sockers winning this trophy in the 80's, Baltimore winning this trophy a few times, and this trophy being displayed in an article about whether or not they'll repeat.  If you know the dates of when these trophies were awarded, lemme know.

Sure thing, happy to help. All trophies from ‘03-‘08 were MISL II. ‘09 was the NISL, I actually have a picture of that trophy but I don’t have an imgur account so I can’t post it right now. ‘13 was the MISL III. 

The first two links that you put is the MASL trophy, the Ron Newman Cup. That was the last three years, ‘16-‘18. 

I’ll see what I can dig up re: original MISL trophy. Appreciate it. 

spacer.png

@Silent Wind of Doom I found this video.  It is one of the worst quality videos I've ever seen but it does give a good view of the trophy, at around the 5 minute mark.  Hope that helps, cause other than that, I've found nothing than what you already have.

spacer.png

Hey, guys.  I haven't forgotten about you.  Sorry.  Had a very deep and involved project I'd been working on for Thursday along with a number of other things on my shoulders (including the Wikipedia baseball uniforms kind of sneaking up on me as I was busy with stuff.  I'll make sure everything's taken care of in the coming days.  Thank you for your patience.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey all y'all.  Thanks for the patience.

@Crabcake47, thanks for the information.  I guess the last trophy I'd posted is the MISLIII trophy and they're in the MASL?  I don't know.  I honestly get incredibly lost as teams play in both and switch from one to the other.  In that respect, have the two trophies below I'd had marked as MISL II and III, but I don't know if I might be mistaken and they're the correct ones for you.  Lemme know.

I also redid the Cap's eagle logo to make it far more legible.  You can see the difference in comparing it to your fantasy logo which I just realized I didn't fix.

CaZO8NT.png

@DiePerske, you asked for the Orioles looking like Crabcake's, which excludes Wild Card wins.  I copied that over and kept the same rule for the Pirates, Sabres, and Bills.  Lemme know if you do want those and I'll amend it.  Also, lemme know if you don't want Toronto's Canadian Championships.

BSAyUeZ.png

@Capt. America, I could have fit the Dynamo but I've noticed that you seem to prefer both rows be the same length, and dropping them made it perfectly square.

I don't know what it is you always do to put it in your sig, but it somehow severely lowers the quality of the image.  You can just copy the URL for the image and insert it into your sig.  I don't delete these images.  The page is right here.

MwI2rht.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived