Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

@Silent Wind of Doom Thanks a bunch man. Love the new Caps eagle logo and the blue banners (their blue jerseys from that era are my favorite Caps jerseys). 

The Blast trophies are really confusing, I’ll admit. I’ll DM you a picture I took (if I can) at a recent Blast event of some of their trophies that should help. The ‘08 trophy would be the same as the one from ‘03 and ‘04 btw. 

spacer.png

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/04/2018 at 9:39 PM, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Hey all y'all.  Thanks for the patience.

@Crabcake47, thanks for the information.  I guess the last trophy I'd posted is the MISLIII trophy and they're in the MASL?  I don't know.  I honestly get incredibly lost as teams play in both and switch from one to the other.  In that respect, have the two trophies below I'd had marked as MISL II and III, but I don't know if I might be mistaken and they're the correct ones for you.  Lemme know.

I also redid the Cap's eagle logo to make it far more legible.  You can see the difference in comparing it to your fantasy logo which I just realized I didn't fix.

CaZO8NT.png

@DiePerske, you asked for the Orioles looking like Crabcake's, which excludes Wild Card wins.  I copied that over and kept the same rule for the Pirates, Sabres, and Bills.  Lemme know if you do want those and I'll amend it.  Also, lemme know if you don't want Toronto's Canadian Championships.

BSAyUeZ.png

@Capt. America, I could have fit the Dynamo but I've noticed that you seem to prefer both rows be the same length, and dropping them made it perfectly square.

I don't know what it is you always do to put it in your sig, but it somehow severely lowers the quality of the image.  You can just copy the URL for the image and insert it into your sig.  I don't delete these images.  The page is right here.

MwI2rht.png

Thank you so much!

Hopefully an edit is needed soon, with l'OM winning the europe league.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2018 at 10:41 PM, Crabcake47 said:

@Silent Wind of Doom Thanks a bunch man. Love the new Caps eagle logo and the blue banners (their blue jerseys from that era are my favorite Caps jerseys). 

The Blast trophies are really confusing, I’ll admit. I’ll DM you a picture I took (if I can) at a recent Blast event of some of their trophies that should help. The ‘08 trophy would be the same as the one from ‘03 and ‘04 btw. 

Life has been crazy and pulled me away, and I didn't have the time to untangle this trophy stuff.  And, admittedly, whenever I've thought back to getting back to this I've kinda chuckled at your suggestion I put the Caps on before the playoffs started.  Hopefully my return hasn't cursed anyone.

spacer.png

spacer.png

@Silent Wind of Doom The years for the Cowboys Super Bowls are slightly off, I have two '92s, instead of a 92, 93 and 95. Also, requesting a Capitals Prince of Wales trophy and Stanley Cup ('18).

Thank you in advance.

I may be a casual hockey fan, but I've been a fan of Washington since 2008-2009. I'm finally glad to see him win the Cup.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

On 6/8/2018 at 10:21 AM, Dalcowboyfan92 said:

@Silent Wind of Doom The years for the Cowboys Super Bowls are slightly off, I have two '92s, instead of a 92, 93 and 95. Also, requesting a Capitals Prince of Wales trophy and Stanley Cup ('18).

Thank you in advance.

I may be a casual hockey fan, but I've been a fan of Washington since 2008-2009. I'm finally glad to see him win the Cup.

Oh!  Crap.  Sorry about that.  Here's the fix:

kKYELeN.png

And I get that.  I'm a Dolphins fan, but I only get to watch one or two of their games a year, actually following the Giants and Jets more closely because that's the market I'm in and the games I get.  I celebrated the last two Giants wins (although who they beat was also a factor) and include them in my own sig.

On 4/22/2018 at 8:39 AM, DiePerske said:

Thank you so much!

Hopefully an edit is needed soon, with l'OM winning the europe league.

Speaking of predictions not followed up on... did they?

spacer.png

spacer.png

28 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

Oh!  Crap.  Sorry about that.  Here's the fix:

kKYELeN.png

And I get that.  I'm a Dolphins fan, but I only get to watch one or two of their games a year, actually following the Giants and Jets more closely because that's the market I'm in and the games I get.  I celebrated the last two Giants wins (although who they beat was also a factor) and include them in my own sig.

Speaking of predictions not followed up on... did they?

sadly, there are no changes. ended up losing

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

C'est la vie.  There's always next year, @DiePerske

Here you go @bernie57...

45vgr4f.png

can you add

LA and Vegas western conference championships

Pittsburgh eastern conference championships and division titles

PS: How do I change my signature ?

oXb8Hes.png

Any chance I can get one with:

St. Louis Cardinals World Series Championships

St. Louis Rams Super Bowl Championship

St. Louis Blues 1999-2000 Presidents' Trophy

Stoke City 1972 EFL Cup

And do you do Lacrosse? If so I'd also like Denver Outlaws Steinfeld Cup Championships.

Thanks so much!

OB2sFI1.png

15 minutes ago, Silent Wind of Doom said:

@bernie57 Here ya go.  Directions for adding sigs are in the first post of this thread.

a4kbYba.png

@Griff 3man I had the trophy, but it took a little to get the logo down.

OB2sFI1.png

I do not see the signature tab in edit profile what is it supposed to be like

oXb8Hes.png

Can I please get:

1.  A banner for the University of Connecticut Huskies

2.  A champion banner consisting of the title of the Boston Celtics, The New England Patriots, Uconn Huskies Men's Basketball, and Uconn Huskies Women's Basketball 

Thank you!

@pHiL Kizer, I actually already put together a UConn banner.  Someone requested it and I used that as a base to do ones for both teams seperately.

zTDiMUk.png

0yEmxhG.png

YodLkPO.png

But you're definitely gonna have to limit the sig a bit.  Not just because the image limit is 5, but because that thing is getting to be a beast.

yeOnOvw.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hi @Silent Wind of Doom. First off i am have been a huge fan of your Signature series since I joined Sportslogo.net. I know you are probably a very busy guy but I was hoping you could create the following signature series for me (at your own time and pace)

1. Arsenal FC - all the club silverware from 1930 FA Cup to 2017 FA Cup, including the 2003/04 Premier League Invincibles (golden PL trophy) with variations of the club badge through years

2. Portland Timbers FC - 2015 Western Conference and MLS Cup silverware

3. West Germany and Germany - World Cup, European Championships, and Confederations Cup silverware in sequential order of when they won them (1954 WC to 2017 Confederations Cup)

Question: Are you planning on creating inaugural Canadian Premier League club banners for league start in 2019? They have York9 FC (York, Ontario), Cavalry FC (Calgary, Alberta), HFX Wanderers FC (Halifax, Nova Scotia), Valour FC (Winnipeg, Manitoba), FC Edmonton (Edmonton, Alberta). Plus unnamed teams from Hamilton Ontario (unveiling on July 12) and Victoria British Columbia (unveiling on July 20). Thought I would ask because it is huge news for us Canadian football (soccer) supporters to us finally getting a proper professional domestic league.  

Thanks again!!!! 

NpTodZP.png

1 hour ago, ThierryH14 said:

Hi @Silent Wind of Doom. First off i am have been a huge fan of your Signature series since I joined Sportslogo.net. I know you are probably a very busy guy but I was hoping you could create the following signature series for me (at your own time and pace)

1. Arsenal FC - all the club silverware from 1930 FA Cup to 2017 FA Cup, including the 2003/04 Premier League Invincibles (golden PL trophy) with variations of the club badge through years

2. Portland Timbers FC - 2015 Western Conference and MLS Cup silverware

3. West Germany and Germany - World Cup, European Championships, and Confederations Cup silverware in sequential order of when they won them (1954 WC to 2017 Confederations Cup)

Question: Are you planning on creating inaugural Canadian Premier League club banners for league start in 2019? They have York9 FC (York, Ontario), Cavalry FC (Calgary, Alberta), HFX Wanderers FC (Halifax, Nova Scotia), Valour FC (Winnipeg, Manitoba), FC Edmonton (Edmonton, Alberta). Plus unnamed teams from Hamilton Ontario (unveiling on July 12) and Victoria British Columbia (unveiling on July 20). Thought I would ask because it is huge news for us Canadian football (soccer) supporters to us finally getting a proper professional domestic league.  

Thanks again!!!! 

I... honestly... had no idea that was happening.  I could certainly give it a try.

And I knew your name/avatar looked familiar.  I'd already put your sig together in April of last year...

oavMRHF.png

But your request has changed since then (and I updated the league's trophies/logos and such), so let me update...

ze248rm.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived