Silent's Sports Signatures - All Sports Championships & "Where I Come From" (WNBA added!)

Silent Wind of Doom

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you have time... Could you do New Mexico Lobos men's basketball? And Albuquerque Isotopes triple-A baseball? Thanks!

Sure. Do ya want championships, or "Where I Come From"?

Also, to add the images, how do you get the URL?

If you're using Chrome, you can right click the images and hit "copy image URL". If you're in Internet Explorer, right click and hit "properties", then copy the URL in the box. I'm unsure about other browsers, so hopefully you're using one of those. ^_^

spacer.png

spacer.png

If you have time... Could you do New Mexico Lobos men's basketball? And Albuquerque Isotopes triple-A baseball? Thanks!

Sure. Do ya want championships, or "Where I Come From"?

Also, to add the images, how do you get the URL?

If you're using Chrome, you can right click the images and hit "copy image URL". If you're in Internet Explorer, right click and hit "properties", then copy the URL in the box. I'm unsure about other browsers, so hopefully you're using one of those. ^_^

"Where I Come from" would be great! Thanks again!

56e455ee03d99_newmexico.png.a50dec533f84

I would love an update to my Championship Signatures

Spurs- Western Conference Champions: 99, 03, 05, 07, 13, 14

Spurs- NBA Champions: 99, 03, 05, 07, 14

Bears- NFC Champions: 85, 06

Bears- Super Bowl Champions: 85

Braves- NL Pennants: 14, 48, 57, 58, 91, 92, 95, 96, 99

Braves- World Series: 14, 57, 95

Clemson Football- ACC Champions: 56, 58, 59, 65, 66, 67, 78, 81, 82, 86, 87,88,91, 11

Clemson Football- Orange Bowl Champions: 81, 14

Clemson Football- National Champions: 81

Clemson Basketball - ACC Reg Season Champions: 90

Clemson Soccer- National Champions 84, 87

Clemson Golf- National Champions: 03

Thanks in advance! Love the new ACC Basketball Sigs!

Championship%20Banners.jpg.png

Jabel: I have your Lobos sig and... well... I just couldn't resist the Isotopes one. Let me know if you want it changed, but I couldn't resist going there.

2ik3bjk.jpg

nqxsua.jpg

Thank you so much! These are great! I love the Simpsons part but maybe you could change the quotes...

Here is an idea I had:

Lobos: Where I come from... Howling is common.

AND

Isotopes: Where I come from... Baseball is played at labs.

pittab:

16id4s2.jpg

Thanks Silent! Looks awesome!

Thank YOU. I don't know if your original version was your own work or STLgent's, but the foundation made it really easy for me to do the spurs. I probably would have spent a while piddling around trying to get that to look right. Glad you enjoy it.

Jables, I've got your requests:

2crkkye.jpg

2dkwg9z.jpg

I also made this other alternate that I'd thought of...

oqew7s.jpg

And... because I'm really having a hard time holding back my Simpsons love/jocularity when dealing with this team...

fci5jp.jpg

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jables, I've got your requests:

2crkkye.jpg

2dkwg9z.jpg

I also made this other alternate that I'd thought of...

oqew7s.jpg

And... because I'm really having a hard time holding back my Simpsons love/jocularity when dealing with this team...

fci5jp.jpg

These are great! The "We go nuclear" one was a great idea. Thanks again!

Hey Silent, if you could do these, I'd really appreciate it:

Orioles: division, AL, world series championships

Ravens: division, super bowl championships

Liverpool: FA Cup, Champions League

Capitals: President's trophy

spacer.png

Also, not sure if someone already pointed this out or you're already planning on it, but a premier league "where I come from" would be awesome.

spacer.png

Oh! Snap! Some people posted. Didn't realize things had picked up again. Was working on more banners.

Crap. Yeah, I was thinking of the usual ACC group. Forgot ND was in there. Gonna have to change that. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow I'll have all the requests up along with that fix.

In the meantime, I'd done the Thuroughbread Triple Crown in anticipation of the Derby, but realized I'm, like, a month off. The Masters is actually what comes up at the beginning of the baseball season, and commercials for it have increased in frequency. So, since I want to post the horse racing ones when they're relevant, I decided to do the majors instead. I'm also working on the tennis grand slam tournaments.

I didn't realize that the Masters was the only tournament to take place on the same course every year. I just used the current locations, which unfortunately makes them less than forever.

EDIT: Huh. What do you know? Apparently the ACC doesn't have divisions in basketball.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived