Safiria (Carl's imaginary country)

Halian

Yessss, I'm not the only one who made signs!! Haha it's too bad they drive on the wrong side of the road ;)

Interesting that freeway signs are different colours like that, maybe it's because I'm used to my highways having both express and collector lanes (express and toll only uses blue) so it's definately something different, it may also help people stay in the continuous lane instead of where they want so that an interesting idea.

At first glance it appears to be the American style writing with the European style signage so there's that!

Looks good.

• 1 month later...

Oh gods how did I forget about this D:

Back to license plates

Evari

The state of Evari, while mainly farmlands and suburbs and such, is also known as the intellectual and artistic centre of Safiria due to the number of universities, art studios, etc. in the capital city of Miše and the surrounding area. It's home to over 29 million people. (The right-hand pair of plates show what they would look like e.g. to a speed camera.)

f2PFokf.png

Conworlds: Safir Alliance | Hoennverse

spacer.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Notice: Due to a reboot of Safiria's continuity etc., expect things — mainly the states of Safiria — to change upthread in the coming days. I will post a notification when said retcon has been fully effected.

Conworlds: Safir Alliance | Hoennverse

spacer.png

• 3 months later...

Archived