2015 NFL Offseason

CS85

Greg Hardy suspension reduced from ten games to four.

https://twitter.com/gregaiello

So that's going to be a cap hit of about $10M.

Brandon Carr's deal was not made, and they must carve out $$$ for Dez via and extension with a large signing bonus, as opposed to the $12.83M franchise tag since you don't want to cut players in October just to stay under the cap.

Dez may have won the most here, even over hardy.

• Replies 956
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The final decision on Brady's appeal will likely be revealed in less than a week.

My guess...he'll get 1 game and it won't be the opening game against Pittsburgh...because, you know, The Shield and the Patriots.

The final decision on Brady's appeal will likely be revealed in less than a week.

My guess...he'll get 1 game and it won't be the opening game against Pittsburgh...because, you know, The Shield and the Patriots.
Even in that case I see Brady bringing it to court to further delay it until probably next year if he doesn't get fully exonerated in court.

If Brady's suspension gets reduced it would confirm that Goodell is a puppet of Robert Kraft and the Pats can play with 12 men and get away with it.

for someone who runs a sports encyclopedia website you have an incredible amount of bias

If Brady's suspension gets reduced it would confirm that Goodell is a puppet of Robert Kraft and the Pats can play with 12 men and get away with it.

for someone who runs a sports encyclopedia website you have an incredible amount of bias

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com/nfl/nengalnd/patriots.html

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

He's not an analyst or anything that would force him to be impartial. He can have bias. If I had a website like Tank's, I'd still loathe the Patriots organization.

Hey all in all on the Patriots history page I try to be fair, no matter how much I hate them more than anything else in the known universe.

Besides

ESPN are Patriots pyschofants, Phil Simms cant slurp Brady any more

Remember Madden thinking Brett Favre waling on water

Joe Bucks hates all New York teams

Troy Aikman is still a Cowboy homer when he announces for them

ESPN loves LeBron

on and on there is bias everywhere

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Hey all in all on the Patriots history page I try to be fair, no matter how much I hate them more than anything else in the known universe.

Besides

Troy Aikman is still a Cowboy homer when he announces for them

And every time the Cowboys play on FOX in a nationwide game; Aikman is always there. Paired with Buck, and when Buck decides to go call the World Series, I think Thom Brennan is paired with him, although I am not quite sure.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Cowboys sign dez to 5 years, $70million. $45 guaranteed

Broncos signed Demaryius Thomas to a very similar contract -- just with $43.5 million guaranteed.

Also, Thomas' mother was one of 46 inmates to have their sentences commuted by President Obama (hers was for drug trafficking). So big day for him!

IUe6Hvh.png

Cowboys sign dez to 5 years, $70million. $45 guaranteed

Broncos signed Demaryius Thomas to a very similar contract -- just with $43.5 million guaranteed.

Also, Thomas' mother was one of 46 inmates to have their sentences commuted by President Obama (hers was for drug trafficking). So big day for him!

Nope, no collusion happening here. Two players in the same position with the exact same contract on the same day with the same stipulations under the same circumstances just happens all the time.

GR30a5H.png

I wonder if there will be any HOF worthy running backs in 5-10yrs time.

Murray gets dealt, with his touches he's maybe already peaked. Dez gets the Brinks truck parked on his lawn. Aerial football is king, like it or not.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Watching ESPN and Steve Levy was doing his "Star Of the Night". His "Star" was the NFL gaining $7.24 billion in national revenue. They went to show reactions to it and they accidentally played the video of Sepp Blatter getting money thrown at him. Levy went on to say "sorry that was the wrong video"

Either that was a very clever prank or whoever was in charge of showing the video is gonna be fired.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived