_nxche

I like getting rid of the black in Miami's set, but I'm not digging the silver at all. Maybe just leave it red and white?

I appreciate the feedback and agree that red and white alone may be a bit more ideal for Miami, but I'm a fan of red, white, and silver as a colour palette as well. Seeing as Boston U also has a red and white palette, I figured i might as well switch it up and make the entire set of concepts have more diversity.

It was really just a matter of ensuring each team on thread has it's own distinct look, from colour to concept. :upside:

EDIT:

Since this post opened a new page I figured I'll pull out the UNO concept here too!

Omaha Mavericks

xK0jmLG.jpgAJ79FqS.jpgv0Gp86m.jpg

xOwzChW.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I for one have been a fan of the entire series. Sorry if I have not said much on it.

I love the twists you put in each team.

Im curious to see what you would do with Notre dame, Army and Navy as well as if Nevada, California, Stanford,and UNLV had a team.

Curious as a newbie to part time college hockey follower how many teams are in ncaa division 1 hockey

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

i love the UNO jerseys they look great but those socks are god awful. i know you were looking to mirror the jerseys but i think you need to change them to something else.

I'm working on a fix for the socks. I don't think they're terrible, but if I can find a way to make them a bit more traditional and still keep the same vibe I will post the update!

Thanks for the feedback.

I for one have been a fan of the entire series. Sorry if I have not said much on it.

Im curious to see what you would do with Notre dame, Army and Navy as well as if Nevada, California, Stanford,and UNLV had a team.

Curious as a newbie to part time college hockey follower how many teams are in ncaa division 1 hockey

I appreciate the kind words, I might do a few extra teams after I've finished these 15 (Maybe some CIS teams as well). I can't guarantee doing all the teams you've listed, I might do ND since their hockey team is a bit more renowned.

There are currently 59 teams in Div 1 Hockey, and my concepts are based on the top 15 seeded teams during the week of March 9th.

xOwzChW.jpg

i love the UNO jerseys they look great but those socks are god awful. i know you were looking to mirror the jerseys but i think you need to change them to something else.

I'm working on a fix for the socks. I don't think they're terrible, but if I can find a way to make them a bit more traditional and still keep the same vibe I will post the update!

Thanks for the feedback.

I appreciate the kind words, I might do a few extra teams after I've finished these 15 (Maybe some CIS teams as well). I can't guarantee doing all the teams you've listed, I might do ND since their hockey team is a bit more renowned.

There are currently 59 teams in Div 1 Hockey, and my concepts are based on the top 15 seeded teams during the week of March 9th.

not a problem. Keep this set going

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

I was waiting for someone who knew what they were doing to tackle the NCAA so it's nice to finally see some good work. I pretty much like all of these, it's a nice break from having letters on the front - which is the biggest eyesore in College hockey. I can't seem to find any complaints anywhere so keep going!

Would you be tackling Canadian schools too? I tried that years ago and everything was a mess lol

I was waiting for someone who knew what they were doing to tackle the NCAA so it's nice to finally see some good work. I pretty much like all of these, it's a nice break from having letters on the front - which is the biggest eyesore in College hockey. I can't seem to find any complaints anywhere so keep going!

Would you be tackling Canadian schools too? I tried that years ago and everything was a mess lol

Hey man, I really appreciate it! I've always wanted to work on NCAA hockey because I see so much brand potential being wasted....

Now I definitely plan on doing a few more NCAA teams that I think could use an update (and are worth the time). I'll probably be adding 5 more teams, at least Harvard, St. Cloud State, and Rochester IT for obvious reasons...

After that I do want to dive into the CIS. I'll probably make another thread if I plan on doing more than 5 teams... We'll see when the time comes. :upside:

xOwzChW.jpg

Archived