New York Jets concept helmet (Updated march 25)

Blackhawks#9

I think it needs to look more like a jet. Right now it just looks like some weird spike.

It's the Jets' version of the current Dolphins logo! lol

Seriously, though, great start. Love the shade of green---makes me think of the 1990s Jets uniforms which I have always considered underrated. The Jet is plenty sleek, but maybe it could be slightly less sleek. It may be too thin to be a good helmet logo.

This looks good, and I certainly won't complain about the facemask; I really like the white. My one complaint is the shadow behind the jet. It seems out of place and I'm not sure how I like it on the actual helmet shell. I would also like to see different angles of the helmet. I'm wondering how the jets would meet on the back; would they cross in an 'X' shape like FSU like you compared it to, or kinda merge like the Seahawks?

This looks good, and I certainly won't complain about the facemask; I really like the white. My one complaint is the shadow behind the jet. It seems out of place and I'm not sure how I like it on the actual helmet shell. I would also like to see different angles of the helmet. I'm wondering how the jets would meet on the back; would they cross in an 'X' shape like FSU like you compared it to, or kinda merge like the Seahawks?

definitely agree. my vote is for the seahawks.

Ok, so my computer shut down unexpectedly and I hadn't saved the psd, but I remade it using some of the C&C. As for the back, i'll find a template and make one. I am planning to do a seahawks style meeting point for the jets.

On to the update-

-removed shadow on jet

-made jet a bit bigger

C&C appreciated

hd2zdij3%203_zps0sknmlqa.png

CottonBowl_zpsf43ff307.png

Archived