CCSLC March Madness Brackets Group (Est. 2015)

mgdmhl

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3 seeds are about to make a whole lotta people furious.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

After 2 completed games of the 63-game tournament, UAB beating Iowa State wrecked 97% of the perfect bracket hopefuls on CBS's contest.

Besides the odds being so crazy, this is why it is so foolish to put money on college kids playing sports. Can't trust kids to be consistent!

Added the ESPN Tournament Challenge Second Chance group link to OP. It's a bracket that starts in the Sweet 16 because everyone's bracket is already busted (Thanks UAB and GSU); hence the name Second Chance.

JeKhnr9.png

Added the ESPN Tournament Challenge Second Chance group link to OP. It's a bracket that starts in the Sweet 16 because everyone's bracket is already busted (Thanks UAB and GSU); hence the name Second Chance.

My bracket got twisted into knots thanks to UCLA dropkicking SMU...

F-ck UCLA. That's all I've got to say.

Sure SMU had chances...but this is a team that shouldn't even been in the tournament in the first place.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

• 11 months later...

Updated everything in the OP for 2016. Hoping for a great showing like last year (42 members in the ESPN group). If a link or something isn't working let me know.

Also added a ESPN group for the women's tournament.

JeKhnr9.png

I’ve been quite busy getting things ready for my annual NCAA Tournament Bracket wallpaper that if I wasn’t reminded by ESPN last night about the Tournament Challenge I might have forgot to do the challenge this year. :o

I signed up for the ESPN bracket. I’m tealshark12. I don’t remember how I finished last year, but I smell chaos in this year’s Tourney.

Archived