NCAA Tournament Court Remake

TCutt

I was looking through my twitter feed, and I came across a link to a petition to get the NCAA to change the court designs for the Big Dance (Sign it here). Every game until the Final Four is played on the same boring generic court design, so I decided, why not just sign the petition, but give the NCAA some better things to work with. Some of the elements of my court are the same, such as the baseline black with blue words, the ribbon, and the light blue circle. But I feel like this look is a little bit better than what the NCAA is sadly using now, as they have been for several years.

cj8zqCe.jpg

I also came up with the opposite of the NCAA's current design, the busiest design the NCAA could ever come up with. Look at it if you dare

Iezmun9.jpg

C&C is always appreciated. Might try and design a Sweet 16/Elite 8 logo while I have some down time this week. I will also try to do a court for the First Four, since that actually has its own logo.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

This looks good. Watching the D III championship, they played on a similar court, except the baseline area was light blue instead of black with the big blue NCAA logo at center court and the name of the arena on one baseline and the city on the other. I'd like them to assign a region and the court a color set and go from there, similar to how Little League hands out jerseys to each of the regional champions. But I think the way they have it now, one game could be for the South region and the next game on the same court could be for the West region. Or did they stop that insanity?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

What template is that?

That is Darth Brooks template, from this thread, if I remember correctly.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I was looking through my twitter feed, and I came across a link to a petition to get the NCAA to change the court designs for the Big Dance (Sign it here). Every game until the Final Four is played on the same boring generic court design, so I decided, why not just sign the petition, but give the NCAA some better things to work with. Some of the elements of my court are the same, such as the baseline black with blue words, the ribbon, and the light blue circle. But I feel like this look is a little bit better than what the NCAA is sadly using now, as they have been for several years.

cj8zqCe.jpg

I also came up with the opposite of the NCAA's current design, the busiest design the NCAA could ever come up with. Look at it if you dare

Iezmun9.jpg

C&C is always appreciated. Might try and design a Sweet 16/Elite 8 logo while I have some down time this week. I will also try to do a court for the First Four, since that actually has its own logo.

I never knew why the school logos were on the couts

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

cj8zqCe.jpg

Iezmun9.jpg

I never knew why the school logos were on the coutsThe local school in the area hosts the game

cj8zqCe.jpg

Iezmun9.jpg

The local school in the area hosts the game

Yup

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

cj8zqCe.jpg

Iezmun9.jpg

Yupnever knew that

28ahpn4.jpg

NbyQSAg.pngODa02WA.pngChTDCVV.png

:jawdrop:

cj8zqCe.jpg

Iezmun9.jpg

0lXOeGc.pngfiesta%2006%2009%2014_zpsyehw2zlc.pnglFIL89P.png

First of all, thanks for all the positive comments. Back to the matter at hand, I decided for the next court in this semi-series to be a First Four court. The First Four actually has its own logo, so that made it a little easier to come up with. Because it is always at Dayton, it also makes the idea of a First Four specific court more of a possibility. I decided to put the Dayton logo where the NCAA logo is usually on the current court for TV's sake, and I inverted the colors of the baseline.

6JjzNuY.jpg

As always, C&C is gladly appreciated. I'm going to see if I can come up with a Sweet 16/Elite 8 logo and design, but I am open to any suggestions/changes to the current courts I have now. Thanks!

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

On the initial court you made id go blue with white lettering

Did that, also put black lettering down on it just to see. Like them both a lot.

pcum5BI.jpg

kWjVaNg.jpg

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

cj8zqCe.jpg

Iezmun9.jpg

Yup
never knew that

Is it the closest school geographically to the location? Because Portland had Oregons logo when University of Portland is closer and Key Arena the home of Seattle U had Washington's logo.

Archived