if colleges had their state on their football helmet

Hd1graphics

I like what you've done so far, they all look good. However, when a team wears a helmet such as this, it is not the exact same helmet, but instead it is a different color, style, or just look overall. For example, your inspiration Toledo, the helmet with the state of Ohio on it, is the only white helmet Toledo has worn, and they have blue and yellow helmets that look completely different in their template. Try some different styles for each one, don't just take the same helmet they already wear and plop down a state outline. Put your own flare in each work. Also, please work on your spelling a little bit, the Grammar Nazi in me is coming out. I'm hopeful to see what all you have in store.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hers boise state bstate.jpgill do a black one in a whilei finished this one before i saw what u wanted

I like what you've done so far, they all look good. However, when a team wears a helmet such as this, it is not the exact same helmet, but instead it is a different color, style, or just look overall. For example, your inspiration Toledo, the helmet with the state of Ohio on it, is the only white helmet Toledo has worn, and they have blue and yellow helmets that look completely different in their template. Try some different styles for each one, don't just take the same helmet they already wear and plop down a state outline. Put your own flare in each work. I'm hopeful to see what all you have in store.

ok ill try to thanks to everybody for the advice and complements

The title of your post is still not quite correct

what do u mean and if all ure going to do is correct my title then why bother look at this concept!

"If colleges had THEIR state on THEIR football helmets"

bufg.png

The title of your post is still not quite correct

what do u mean and if all ure going to do is correct my title then why bother look at this concept!

The title should read "If colleges had their state on their football helmets". And the reason I am correcting your title is because grammar truly is important in getting the attention of people on this board. Personally, when i see a title of a thread that has grammatical errors, it shows sloppiness and it doesn't look professional. It may seem like a trivial detail, but honestly it is of up-most importance if you want people to take your work seriously. Just trying to help you out, that's all.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived