New Riddell Speedflex template

Darth Brooks

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You mean to reverse the image? Maybe, that might be a good idea.

I have one suggestion BTW. The way your center stripes are, they look like they end in the middle of the back. Unless that's on purpose you might want to continue them down to the bottom like so.

Q7Ldu3h.png

I have one suggestion BTW. The way your center stripes are, they look like they end in the middle of the back. Unless that's on purpose you might want to continue them down to the bottom like so.

Q7Ldu3h.png

Yes, reverse it. Would be sweet if you could.

As far as the stripes, I know, I suck at those. Not sure how to make that work with Photoshop Elements. I'll play around with it to see if I can get mine to come out the same way you do. The way I so my stripes is not the proper way I'm sure but I'm just not sure of another way to do them.

All I did was to select the helmet color layer mask and right click "add layer mask to selection" once that's done just shrink the size of the mask by a few pixels and/or fill as needed.

I need to look and see if there's a back view (or flip side) to work off of. EDIT: there is a back image - I have no idea when I'm going to get to it but I could do something. This helmet is going to have a 360 view before it's done. EDIT Two: I'm not doing the underside, no way.

Q7Ldu3h.png

Yes, reverse it. Would be sweet if you could.

As far as the stripes, I know, I suck at those. Not sure how to make that work with Photoshop Elements. I'll play around with it to see if I can get mine to come out the same way you do. The way I so my stripes is not the proper way I'm sure but I'm just not sure of another way to do them.

I've added a second stripe set and attached it that way. Puppet warp may help as well but I'm still a novice.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Not sure if this thread is still active, as I don't see any posts in a year.  If it's still active...Darth, is there an updated version of your incredible template out there?  I see a version on a concept site that looks exactly like yours,(see below) only reversed and with a visor.  Thanks man...incredible template.  My favorite so far!

Helmet Concepts 1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Archived