Political Logos

Waffles

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The J stands for Junior League. It's like Jindel is the AA affliate of the Barack Obamas.

On a more serious note, those stars should be larger. The diminutive size makes the logo seem unsure of itself. Were I to attempt this, I'd have gone with one large star toward the top of the J

CIiRD8QUYAAMgCq.png

logo-tagline-d35880cd27d4be7b7fa496938eb

"The bold font represents his bold eating habits and thick body size. The thin font for 2016 expresses his will to slim down in the future."

"And the red emphasizes the red meat - both that he serves to staunch conservatives, as well as he eats in massive quantities."

nav-logo.png

Jeb, like Hillary, predictably downplays his surname.

FWIW, I think it's less that and more trying to be short and pithy. "TRUMP," "Bernie!" and "O'Malley/O'M" are the same idea.

Also, you don't get "Jeb" without his surname -- Jeb is actually a shortened "John Ellis Bush."

G-O-B-arrested-development-1359970-632-3

jNTsTyQ.png

Jeb, like Hillary, predictably downplays his surname.

FWIW, I think it's less that and more trying to be short and pithy. "TRUMP," "Bernie!" and "O'Malley/O'M" are the same idea.

Also, you don't get "Jeb" without his surname -- Jeb is actually a shortened "John Ellis Bush."

G-O-B-arrested-development-1359970-632-3

They're not tricks, they're ILLUUUUUUUSIONS.

/obligatory quoting

Carry on.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Scott Walker is set to announce in the next week or two. In the the meantime, he is revealing his logo as square shaped puzzle pieces on Instagram. At the moment you see a "For America" slogan but no part of his logo.

CIiRD8QUYAAMgCq.png

logo-tagline-d35880cd27d4be7b7fa496938eb

"The bold font represents his bold eating habits and thick body size. The thin font for 2016 expresses his will to slim down in the future."

"And the red emphasizes the red meat - both that he serves to staunch conservatives, as well as he eats in massive quantities."

Ah am actually ded. This is one of my new favorite forums here oh man

I'm now going to be really disappointed if Jeb's campaign doesn't involve him dancing to The Final Countdown before any speeches or debates.

Sporting Venue Count (for games): OHL: 19 (28 Total)- 770 games (after 18-19),

MLB: 13 (15 Total), NHL: 4

Good Lord, I just stumbled into this thread for the first time and Hillary's branding is a train wreck.

They all look like magazine ads in Cosmo or something. You can tell they're obviously trying to appeal to women with the bright colors and blocky fonts. And that's not a critique on campaign strategy - just saying that it seems that they're sculpting their brand to appeal specifically to the female vote.

Christie is probably the winner right now for me. It's boring, but it's not a miscue which is probably as best you can hope for with a political ad. The problem with voters is that if you appeal to one demographic, you cheese off another. Christie's logo is minimalist which also works in a variety of media.

Also FWIW, I never liked the Obama logo. Looks like the branding for a dairy farmer co-op or something.

UNm732O.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I'm just wondering if Jeb's gonna change his branding any once some litigious soul looks up his FEC filing and files suit to prevent him from being on ballots, arguing that filing under a nickname as opposed to your real name (which Bush did in his federal filing) is invalid. States allow that sort of thing under their own respective procedures, but the feds? They tend to be picky about that sort of thing.

nav-logo.png

Archived