Waffles

Political Logos

Think of everyone running with a ! mark at the end of their first name.

Jeb!

Hillary!

Martin!

Rick!

Rand!

Donald!

Bernie!

Marco!

Think of everyone running with a ! mark at the end of their first name.

Jeb!

Hillary!

Martin!

Rick!

Rand!

Donald!

Bernie!

Marco!

I think that, for a lot of those people, question marks would be more appropriate.

Logos:

11201112_10153008267420095_8718183243607

logo_header.png

11378455_863865603666780_1154335030_n.jp

It's like he said, give me the Obama "O" but put it in a "J."

It feels more "Romney-esque" to me. Much like Romney's R it seems incomplete and doesn't work as a stand along.

The J stands for Junior League. It's like Jindel is the AA affliate of the Barack Obamas.

On a more serious note, those stars should be larger. The diminutive size makes the logo seem unsure of itself. Were I to attempt this, I'd have gone with one large star toward the top of the J

It's like Jindel is the AA affliate of the Barack Obamas.

This gave me a pretty good laugh.

CIiRD8QUYAAMgCq.png

logo-tagline-d35880cd27d4be7b7fa496938eb

"The bold font represents his bold eating habits and thick body size. The thin font for 2016 expresses his will to slim down in the future."

CIiRD8QUYAAMgCq.png

"The bold font represents his bold eating habits and thick body size. The thin font for 2016 expresses his will to slim down in the future."

"And the red emphasizes the red meat - both that he serves to staunch conservatives, as well as he eats in massive quantities."

Jeb, like Hillary, predictably downplays his surname.

FWIW, I think it's less that and more trying to be short and pithy. "TRUMP," "Bernie!" and "O'Malley/O'M" are the same idea.

Also, you don't get "Jeb" without his surname -- Jeb is actually a shortened "John Ellis Bush."

G-O-B-arrested-development-1359970-632-3

Jeb, like Hillary, predictably downplays his surname.

FWIW, I think it's less that and more trying to be short and pithy. "TRUMP," "Bernie!" and "O'Malley/O'M" are the same idea.

Also, you don't get "Jeb" without his surname -- Jeb is actually a shortened "John Ellis Bush."

G-O-B-arrested-development-1359970-632-3

They're not tricks, they're ILLUUUUUUUSIONS.

/obligatory quoting

Carry on.

mod edit

Edited by Ice_Cap
We're trying to keep this thread free from political commentary. there are plenty of other outlets for you to express your approval or disapproval of the many candidates seeking the US Presidency in the 2016 elections.

Given that Arrested Development was maybe above anything else a satire on the Bush family and W's America, it shouldn't be surprising that the naming of Gob Bluth was a direct reference to Jeb Bush. It's no coincidence.

(this is, though:)

CHd_G-bWwAAyqS_.jpg

Steve Holt!

A friendly reminder to keep the discussion focused on the logos and not the candidates.

Scott Walker is set to announce in the next week or two. In the the meantime, he is revealing his logo as square shaped puzzle pieces on Instagram. At the moment you see a "For America" slogan but no part of his logo.

At the moment you see a "For America" slogan

*yawn*

CIiRD8QUYAAMgCq.png

"And the red emphasizes the red meat - both that he serves to staunch conservatives, as well as he eats in massive quantities."

Ah am actually ded. This is one of my new favorite forums here oh man

I'm now going to be really disappointed if Jeb's campaign doesn't involve him dancing to The Final Countdown before any speeches or debates.

Good Lord, I just stumbled into this thread for the first time and Hillary's branding is a train wreck.

They all look like magazine ads in Cosmo or something. You can tell they're obviously trying to appeal to women with the bright colors and blocky fonts. And that's not a critique on campaign strategy - just saying that it seems that they're sculpting their brand to appeal specifically to the female vote.

Christie is probably the winner right now for me. It's boring, but it's not a miscue which is probably as best you can hope for with a political ad. The problem with voters is that if you appeal to one demographic, you cheese off another. Christie's logo is minimalist which also works in a variety of media.

Also FWIW, I never liked the Obama logo. Looks like the branding for a dairy farmer co-op or something.

UNm732O.jpg