Political Logos

Waffles

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

as a former Floridian (and always current Floridian at heart) i dont think i fairly judge Rubio's logo. Chafee however is completely amateur. safe to say he wont be spending much on his campaign.

Some think he's just trying to sell a book...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/04/09/lincoln-chafee-the-oddest-presidential-candidate-yet-until-you-see-his-web-site/

spacer.png

Really digging this concept from the comments section of the Gizmodo article. Keeps the same idea but with better balance and double blue (removing any Republican connotations). I would use the darker blue for the arrow though—I think it needs to stand out more than the pillars of the "H".

nrttpmlupzskzzth8c9t.jpg

Really digging this concept from the comments section of the Gizmodo article. Keeps the same idea but with better balance and double blue (removing any Republican connotations). I would use the darker blue for the arrow though—I think it needs to stand out more than the pillars of the "H".

nrttpmlupzskzzth8c9t.jpg

Amazing how a little change can render a bad logo to a good one. Sure, it's no Obama logo but it's a major improvement.

Here's hoping Hillary's design gets an upgrade after the primaries to incorporate her running mate.

spacer.png

That little 5 minute tweak is exactly why any talk of the real thing being a "brilliant logo" is laughable. Huge improvement with the curved arrow and surrounding white space. I also like how it was coloured by someone who knows what contrast is.

Some Hillary for America branding:

CChQ6GiW0AAzFOI.jpg

CCj7ZxYW4AIrJ5u.jpg

Are these legit? I have no time or patience to check. If they are for realz, then I can see what they're going for. Easily divisible geometric shapes to appeal to simplicity. However, in order for the logo to work, the public must be familiar with all the visual elements of the brand, which isn't always the case. At any rate, as 'consumers' we aren't always concious of the overall brand, but designers often use the brand umbrella to excuse bad decisions in the isolated elements.

I agree on the red on blue clash 100%.

Bottom line: needs more work.

Apparently they made a whole font out of that hideous logo:

r48Hf4Z.png

The "L" in particular is really bad.

they have no idea which direction they're going, do they? Some forward, some backward, up down, all around...

... sounds like square dancing.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Apparently they made a whole font out of that hideous logo:

r48Hf4Z.png

The "L" in particular is really bad.

they have no idea which direction they're going, do they? Some forward, some backward, up down, all around...

... sounds like square dancing.

tumblr_lcbb9h3qkS1qdoghio1_250.gif

"We must move forward, not backwards; upwards, not forward, and always twirling, twirling toward freedom!"

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :D

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Archived