Political Logos

Waffles

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone else find Bernie Sanders' use of his first name to be an interesting decision? Aside from Hillary, he's the only candidate who has chosen to use his first name. I'm thinking that might be a conscious choice in branding himself as her possible running mate. I know it's not directly related to the logo, but it's definitely related to the brand he's chosen for himself.

Hillary-Bernie 2016; that way there's no awkward Hillary-Sanders, because it's hard to imagine Clinton actually running as 'Clinton'.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Does anyone else find Bernie Sanders' use of his first name to be an interesting decision? Aside from Hillary, he's the only candidate who has chosen to use his first name. I'm thinking that might be a conscious choice in branding himself as her possible running mate. I know it's not directly related to the logo, but it's definitely related to the brand he's chosen for himself.

Hillary-Bernie 2016; that way there's no awkward Hillary-Sanders, because it's hard to imagine Clinton actually running as 'Clinton'.

Rand Paul using his first name too. i think it's a good choice for all 3 because their first names are quite unique and memorable.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Rand Paul using his first name too. i think it's a good choice for all 3 because their first names are quite unique and memorable.

Carly Fiorina is using her first name as well.

Huckabee's logo is mediocre at best but his slogan is fantastic.

It is also much less controversial than his 2008 slogan: Faith. Family. Freedom.

• 2 weeks later...

You know as big as Republican as I am I would never wear a T-Shirt with a politican's logo.

I do, just not while that election is going on or even while that politician is in office. I have Clinton Gore and Bobby Kennedy for President tshirts I wear on the regular, and a few Obama campaign tshirts than I've never worn, but probably will someday.

Archived