Political Logos

Waffles

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

image.jpg

This looks like something you'd put on a polo shirt to increase its price by $20.00

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"New Leadership" and "Restore the American Dream" are probably the two most generic and fake-sounding slogans a politician could use.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

uwlIafJ2_400x400.png

CGQLB4yWwAAJTG9.jpg

CGQRU2NWgAAcjN0.jpg

CGQPXb-VIAE0c8q.jpg

CGQ-iPaU8AE8l3F.jpg

CGQSXb1WwAANjur.jpg

image.jpg

I actually like these, especially the last one

"New Leadership" and "Restore the American Dream" are probably the two most generic and fake-sounding slogans a politician could use.

no duh it will be "New Leadership"! What did you think, Obama for the next 4 years?

tinysig.jpg

I think I might like it if the gross shooting star wasn't there. It's disconnected, awkwardly overlapping and makes the P look weird.

Of course, the P could just have a weird shape to it anyway.

Perry easily has the worst of the bunch (so far). I am genuinely shocked by how awful it is. Last time around he had the largest warchest going in. You think they could at least hire a professional.

1st take- an American flag after smoking crack; thinks it's a fireball when it's simply lost its original being. Grey font seems uninterested & unhappy to be there.

Another candidate, another flame logo:

He has also taken the step of releasing vector files for designers to use.

A Paul Rand-style logo for Rand Paul would've been a fun and completely unnecessary reference, but alas...

Middle finger as fireball.

GPupvrX.png

Like an image from a 2yr old's board book. Pull the arrow for a surprise?

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

Archived