NFL Speedflex Helmet Concepts (Revised Dolphins) just added

The Nati MacDaddy

Here is my latest concept where each of the 32 current NFL team helmets gets a logo makeover. Please help move this concept along by giving comments and suggestions. I will be using the Darth Brooks Speedflex templates found HERE.

5961a6a6dd437_NFLconceptheader.png.013eb10232c3a6a5128737a56aa04e9b.png

Here is the Darth Brooks speedflex template using 3 perspectives starting with the Saints and the Bills.

5961a86ad3640_Saints3perspectiveconcept.png.dab7b16a2f321885131ac7adc76d5120.png

5961a88dc011b_Bills3perspectiveconcept.png.70bce5816a7b44a7fcf36537ddd51506.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been working on the horse for awhile but I agree with your comments about it looking too much like the Broncos. The Bolt on the mane helps a little bit but it still isn't quite where I want it. I think I've got it! Ditch the horse and do a car. You Know, the Dodge Charger. lol

Thanks for the extra set of eyes on these concepts I will work on the minor tweak of the halo and the outer glow. In the meantime please send any input on this next set of teams. Here are the Giants and the Chargers.

Giants%203%20perspective%20concept_zps55

Chargers%203%20perspective%20concept_zps

Ummm, is that Lucille on the Giants helmet?

Lucille_Vinyl_Mini_Replica_Bat_2.png

i like the chargers, but the giants always had a wordmark on their helemet, and the bills helmet screams texans. the reason the were called the bills was because of bill cody's old west show. buffalo was named after beautiful river in french. not the way to go for the bills. the texans makes sense though.

My advise, stick with the real Logo's and team color's

I think that I need to give a more in depth explanation of this thread by stating that my intent is to do concepts that promote a new and different look for each team. I would rather stay away from original concepts and venture into uncharted waters. I guess some concepts are harder to do because of the long and historic tradition of the team (ie. Packers, Browns, Colts). Fans of these teams or others are resistant to change and prefer a "traditional" look. I guess I am trying to break the mold, but hopefully not destroy it. I really enjoy throwback uniform days in the NFL as a reminder of the past but also welcome newer ideas of the future. Who knows, maybe a new concept may become the real logo to a younger generation of fans.

The bolt on the chargers helmet has potential, but it's execution right now doesn't look awesome. Nix the club on the giants logo.

My second thought was to do a graphic representation of the skyscrapers of NYC (The other giants of the city) Let me know if this is workable. Send any NYC skyline views to this thread if you like the direction I am going. If not, nix the pix.

UxMgj2x.jpg

would it be possible to do something like this for the giants?

btw i like that you're trying to break the mold and do something different with each team. too many times everyone complains about "out of the box" concepts for teams and the concept ends up being small tweaks of current or former uniforms. Go ahead and be nuts i support it

Archived