New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

nash61

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why does this remind me not of the Colorado Candoos?

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

"The Maple Leaf represents the true heart and soul of the Canadian Members of the CCSLC. The star preforms a similar role, as it represents the everlasting support from many on the American side of the border as well. The slash between the two parts represents the previously-mentioned border, showing that Canadians and Americans are both different, but each share something in common as well. The logo is enclosed inside a roundel, showing that we are all unified as a community in the process....

The red remains unchanged." :P

I think we've milked this joke long enough. Great redesign!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Roundel! Marketing buzz words! Stereotypical 2010s' sports design!

I truly wasn't expecting the way the star and leaf were mashed up. It was a pleasant surprise. This is good work, and something that can last a long time.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

What a downgrade, looks like the minimalist crap everyone around here praises, so no wonder most people like it

Aren't you a lovely source of joy. Maybe, just maybe, you're the crazy one. And not everyone else.

Not a fan. The way the maple leaf and star meet is pretty awkward, and the roundel is unnecessary.

Out of curiosity, what was the motive for the change?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

If there's a snapback or 59FIFTY, I'll definitely look into buying a hat. Definitely tempted on the shirts available.

Overall I really like the rebrand, not what I'd expect, I had my own ideas but I know I'll enjoy seeing this too.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

What a downgrade, looks like the minimalist crap everyone around here praises, so no wonder most people like it

Aren't you a lovely source of joy. Maybe, just maybe, you're the crazy one. And not everyone else.

WOAH -- I can see whose post is being quoted in a quote. It's been so long, I didn't think it was possible anymore.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If I were the crazy one, then explain why the public opinion of things like the Jaguars and Buccaneers uniforms (Excluding the universally negative reaction towards the helmet/numbers) isn't like it is on here

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Alright, who's gonna get the ball rolling on 59FIFTYs with this logo on it?

I work at Lids and do embroidery. We just can't stitch on blank New Era hats. However, I'm moving in a month and might be transferring to a New Era store that can...

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

That unneccessary spike on the lower left corner of the star will bug me forever. I don't see the point in the secondary logo when the partial one could do just as well.

An upgrade, but some of the concept that were made, including fraser's, were way better

07Giants.pngnyy.png

Archived