nash61

New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

Apparently the Arizona flag is going to be incorporated in some form to represent Chris' belief that the site can succeed in the southwest.

I nominate "Chris Creamer's Will to Succeed in Las Vegas" as a seed in next year's Glorious Tournament of Victory

It's gonna be a fauxback to 1899, and the site will look like an old-timey alamanac with ribbons and predictions for future logos.

I found it...

ccslcnewlogo_zpsokczowxj.png

Creamer better lawyer the :censored: up.

Apparently the Arizona flag is going to be incorporated in some form to represent Chris' belief that the site can succeed in the southwest.

And all post times will no longer reflect DST.

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

Agreed. I'd rock a CCSLC shirt/hat happily! Has that ever been a thing?

Shirts? It'll be tough to accomplish that right without making them too heavy, slowing us down in our everyday lives. Perhaps we can implement some of that cutting-edge, technologically-advanced materials?

2 words: 3D

That's actually two letters.

I can't wait to say how much I liked the old one better.

So many jokes came to mind when I opened this thread, but they've all been done... sometimes twice.

Needs piping.

This thread is going into the goldmine after right?? Prob one of the best threads I seen in my time here...

"A gold trim will be added, just to diversify ourselves from the other red, white, and blue websites"

I have a source on reddit that told me that the logo is super minimalist. Chris is from Canada, so he wanted his site to reflect the classic look of an original six hockey team. It'll be a roundel with a plain white maple leaf inside. However, to keep it fresh for the kids, he'll have an alternate that's the icethetics logo/font but will instead show his totally not made up nickname "Creams" going diagonally downwards.

Remember, this is from a random guy on reddit, so it's 100% guaranteed to be right.