New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

nash61

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new logo will appear in every post, next to the member's username. The logo will be rendered in colors specially selected to match each member's avatar.

Hoping for clear side panels.

That'll never get old.

Other than that, the clever jokes stopped several pages ago, and it's debatsble how clever many of the ones before that were.

I can't believe I'm actually hoping for a clevejack. Can I get a mod exception to start baiting clevelanders? Maybe hit them with some Cleve-sass?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Hoping for clear side panels.

That'll never get old.

Other than that, the clever jokes stopped several pages ago, and it's debatsble how clever many of the ones before that were.

I can't believe I'm actually hoping for a clevejack. Can I get a mod exception to start baiting clevelanders? Maybe hit them with some Cleve-sass?

The new logo will look like the result of a cloning experiment involving DNA from Gene Keady and a bulldog.

The brown remains unchanged.

Is that Cleve-jack enough?

I stumbled across this and thought it might hold some clues as to what's coming. The RWB stays, but there's a new shape to the logo.

1383603_10151955173038255_566033286_n.jp

The vets will get the reference ;)

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

CBHPnrfUYAEeAS1.png

^^ I can confirm this is legit, matches up with what I was shown earlier

Serious question:

Can we get hats made?

If Chris wants to get in contact with me, I can help make these happen.

Let's talk -- ccreamer@sportslogos.net

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

So can we expect "Marketing Buzzwords About a New Era" inside the collar?

I have a friend who is close with the owner's uncle's step-brother's wife, and he said he's 100% sure of it.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived