New mothership logo coming Monday, March 30

nash61

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's probably just a helmet.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

"With the unveiling, the CCSLC Fightin' Teacup Pomeranians become the first web-based graphic design enthusiasts and fantasy Major League Ultimate disc team to feature Metallic Celadon and Matte Kumquat Orange in their color scheme."

You forgot the registered trademark symbol after "celadon."

Cards.png

We need some flag shoulder patches. They'll have too much colour and have nothing to do with the branding, but why the hell not.

142492703_slide.jpg

"Sounds like a great idea!"

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I assume since the site's gone global, it will abandon any sort of national ties to Canada and the US?

No, it's a global brand in Canada, it's required to use a maple leaf and only a maple leaf.

I predict a throwback logo. Throwing back to 1997 means gradients. Lots of gradients.

It will be an 80s-90s cliche throwback logo: Purple and teal Zubzaz with all the text in Copperplate. The template will change every other year to spur merchandise sales. In 10 years when the logo becomes outdated, it will be changed to black, midnight green and Vegas gold Nike swooshes with text in a font that renders a Capital N as a larger version of a lower-case N.

Some more old logos:

CBCJd0xUwAAfCzj.png

I actually was commissioned to create the new logo. I hope you all enjoy it.

DBGa5Er.jpg

• the iconic star C we decided to keep, ditching the leaf due to this website's complete non-association with Canada (research of your client is necessary for a good logo; write this down, kids)
  • electric-green stripes create a sense of dynamic energy, pointing the logo forward into the future; the lens flare should draw in the JJ Abrams crowd of millenials who require that extra polish
  • black circle in the background ties it all together with a stirring sense of fashion - black is sleek, slimming, and appealing to all - gold glow contains Dedication Pixels for all members collectively banned from the community
  • the 18th anniversary deserves to be featured prominently, and it's angular, modern font style harkens us back to yesteryear, the orange was given a new shade to exhibit the strength of our forum membership
"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived