La Liga Kit Designs- Real Madrid

jaker52

I like it. especially the two other reds on the home I didn't see those at first then I took a second look, love the detail. One idea is, I always thought they could of used the diagonal in the crest in their kits so that you have this diagonal going across the jersey with white above it and red and white stripes below it

whats with the random stripe on madrid home

subtle resemblance of the crest. If you look at the zoom in view, there are stars in the stripe too.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I would love to give some C&C, but before that I think your designs are truly wonderful and execution is great. But i would like to add giving your designs descriptions, can show the observer that the designer gave more depth and thought into their design. And finally try to keep a constant size between your designs, since the Atletico Away is larger than the rest. Oh and I forgot, if your going to make a third for one team, might as well make it for the rest.

Athletic Bilbao: I think the home looks great, I like how you used this year's home jersey as a helpful resource in the layered colour of stripes, and it looks great. While the away is truly an upgrade from what Nike has currently. It would be neat if you do something with the shorts on the away. Why not use the green stripe to create the different shades within it, it would look much nicer. Same goes with the socks. I really have nothing to say, since the designs are simple yet great alone.

Atletico Madrid: For the home, Atletico is very conservative with its jersey, and you tried keeping it the same, but added the weird diagonal stripe. I'm not a fan of its placement I think it's a great idea, but may I suggest putting it in the rear on top of the name horizontally, replacing the "Un Sentimiento", since you already have it with the away. Speaking of the away, I would suggest giving another colour, probably the old yellow and blue, instead of a dull grey. I'm not that big of a fan of yours, it seems plain, I would think of adding flare at the top, expressing the city lights of Madrid. Go for it, and take chances, they can make your designs much better. I also forgot, again I feel like you could do something with the shorts. I don't like how people forget about them. Probably add the star stripes on the hem, or side of the home shorts.

Celta Vigo: Probably my favourite of them all, and this is when description can come in handy. I don't know if this was your initial idea, but if it was it is extremely smart and awesome. The fact you made a sublimated wave pattern, representing the bay and ocean of Vigo is very smart, and it looks great. For the away, I also love how you used the different shade of red to create a diamond pattern. It might be slightly similar to Bilboa's but it's alright with me. I think you should remove the dark are at the top of the template since it does slightly ruin the diamond pattern. I don't know if you really need to add the third/alternate but if you will it seems too plain, third ones should be the craziest of the munch.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

Thanks for the feedback. It helps a lot. I will go ahead and explain everything to this point.

Bilbao

home- Classic stripes, no real significance in the sublimation, just making stuff a little more modern in a unique way.

away- pattern takes inspiration from the Basque flag, just as crashcarson said which is found in the back tack of both kits.

Atletico

home- I was simply mixing the classic look up a bit.

away- i went gray as Atletico did this year. The rest is just looks.

Celta Vigo

home- representing the bay of Vigo the same way their coat of arms did

Screen_Shot_2015_03_29_at_1_24_50_PM.png

away- takes cues from the Vigo flag

Screen_Shot_2015_03_29_at_1_26_28_PM.png

third- they needed a darker kit so all of it is just for looks.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Thanks for taking in the C&C, and the descriptions clear a lot of stuff about the kits. I really didn't know anything about the Celta Vigo away, and the Bilboa kits. These descriptions made it much more clear, and now I appreciate the designs even more.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

This series has been quiet and I have been slow on designs also. I decided to do a more recognized team next.

The home is the classic look with touches of the Catalan flag like Nike has done lately.

barca_home.jpg

The away kit uses similar stripes on the back to the leak for next year but I toned them down a bit for looks. I put them in the front too in a way that divides the shirt in 2 to hail a classic look of Barcelona's older squads.

barca_away.jpg

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I am frustratedwith the lack of feedback on all of these. Thanks to all who helped but I think I am moving on to other ideas.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I think you shouldn't quit, although this community is great, a lot of the users are American. Meaning soccer concepts here, other than MLS, aren't very popular. Which is completely understandable, since you can't really give any C&C/Feedback if you don't know much about the sport/concept/league.

But these designs are great and I believe you shouldn't quit. If your still willing to keep it on going, I would love to give C&C.

77QSUj8.pngqCeHhp1.png?1

I think you shouldn't quit, although this community is great, a lot of the users are American. Meaning soccer concepts here, other than MLS, aren't very popular. Which is completely understandable, since you can't really give any C&C/Feedback if you don't know much about the sport/concept/league.

But these designs are great and I believe you shouldn't quit. If your still willing to keep it on going, I would love to give C&C.

Thanks and I will it may come slowly with other small projects n between but I will get it done.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I think Barca looks good. Only thing I would would say is to make the stripes on the away kit red instead of the orange-ish color they are now.

They origonally were, but they made the number look weird so I toned them down. I may look for another solution to that though.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

I think Barca looks good. Only thing I would would say is to make the stripes on the away kit red instead of the orange-ish color they are now.

They origonally were, but they made the number look weird so I toned them down. I may look for another solution to that though.

Just cut a spot out for the name/number like you did for the sponsor on the front.

spacer.png

Archived