Serie A by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

Its the top italian league Serie A. I have used different kit designers for clubs unlike my previous posts which only featured nike, this post now includes under armour and adidas as well as nike. I worked on colors and saved them using RGB instead of CMYK so I think the colors turned out right.

C&C welcomed. I'll put little details about each kit.

First up is AC MIlan- with an Adidas kit

Home kit- classic black and red stripes, but with a darker red on the sides of the blacks taking from what they have this year so its a cleaner and classic look with a little modern flare

Away kit- creme with green and dark red, st. george cross look on the front

Third kit- red with darker red stripes, clean look where red takes the center stage with little black

Jk0B9dE.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks jaker52

Atalanta is next

Home kit- classic black and blue stripes but with a slash through it to mimic the logo

Away kit- with with light blue stripes

Third kit- orange alternate with black accents- waves based off of the girls hair in the logo

rcSZlQA.jpg

no white kit for milan, the third and away kits could be switched, AC mIlan has had both red and green away kits before.

Here is Cagliari

They have Kappa currently, so I gave them nike

Home kit- classic half blue/ half red with blue shorts and white socks

Away kit- predominantly red, with blue cross centered on the crest with blue left sleeve

Third kit - All white with blue accents and with sublimated blue and red checkerboard design on the top of the chest

aSug1h0.jpg

no white kit for milan, the third and away kits could be switched, AC mIlan has had both red and green away kits before.

Here is Cagliari

They have Kappa currently, so I gave them nike

Home kit- classic half blue/ half red with blue shorts and white socks

Away kit- predominantly red, with blue cross centered on the crest with blue left sleeve

Third kit - All white with blue accents and with sublimated blue and red checkerboard design on the top of the chest

aSug1h0.jpg

l live near milan so i think that l can tell you that every year the 2nd is white

Maybe drop the green/yellow kit

It hasn't bee white "every" year, I've done my research. I hate that people do make comments like that, " they haven't had it before, so I don't like it"

Anyway...

Empoli

Home kit- blue on blue with dark blue horizontal stripe and lions head

Away kit- white kit with blue and red accents

Third kit- black and red kit with red sash

z2yqFHU.jpg

For empoli the lion comes from one of the famous landmarks in empoli which is the fountain of two lions, they have used stuff like it before.

Fiorentina

Home kit- all purple with white and gold horizontal v stripe

Away kit- white and light purple with the symbol from the logo as the pattern

Third- Black with purple hoops and light purple accents

WVsQc16.jpg

It hasn't bee white "every" year, I've done my research. I hate that people do make comments like that, " they haven't had it before, so I don't like

I'm sorry, but that' a not true. Milan always have a white kit, and it's considered lucky. It's alaways worn in European finals.
07Giants.pngnyy.png

AC Milan has had a white away kit all but about 5 or 6 times in the last 40+ years. That is both history, and tradition. Any time the club has tried to reveal a secondary kit that was not white, the supporters have responded very negatively.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived