Milwaukee Bucks (updated 5/4/15 - alternates added)

j'villejags

Here's a Bucks concept I've been working on. What do you think? C&C are always welcome.

[removed initial attempt - bad link (all my imageshack links crashed in this thread for some reason. Sorry! I started using my photobucket account again.)

Credit to Trent Daniels for the template.

EDIT:

Where I'm at right now:

7034e1370d71a7a149fc1df56e2fa592.png

b06a694b2ed432a9aa5d0e2486a648e1.png

I'll be updating with the new colors, wordmarks, and logos soon.

UPDATE (4/26/15):

MilwaukeeBucks00.png

MilwaukeeBucks02.png

MilwaukeeBucks03.png

(UPDATE - 5/4/15):

bucksinblue.png

bucksinblack.png

Here are a few more variations of the black:

bucksinblack3.png

MilwaukeeBucks4.png

bucksinblack5.png

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's looking really good! Love how the cream works with the double green. I think that sort of classic look works really well for them. I would say to maybe try putting some sort of logo on the shorts, like at the player's left knee. The throwback buck or even the current one would look great there, or something else. Either way, some sort of logo there I think would help "complete" the uniform. Nice work!

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

I really love that retro look. These unis would very likely look great in real life, but I agree they need a logo on the shorts.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

This is one of the most subtle Bucks concepts I've seen here on the CCSL concepts forum and, in my view, it's one of the very best! It's definitely my favorite one.

I love that simplicity, the usage of two shades of green – which isn't new – but, in combination with cream replacing white, it's adding a nice portion of nostalgia that absolutely fits to a team like the Milwaukee Bucks. In reality, these uniforms would look even more fantastic!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Archived