Milwaukee Bucks (updated 5/4/15 - alternates added)

j'villejags

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's the concept with the potential green/orange color scheme. I still wanted to use cream but I watered it down a bit so it wasn't too overbearing. I pulled the green and orange straight from the graphic. The green is a bit lighter than the dark green I had originally used in my first concept.
GNjPk1.png
AOCqW3.png

jeltfX.png

Thoughts? C&C are always welcome.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Great work with the dark green, lime and cream. That would be an absolutely great, clean, old school type look. Not real crazy about "cream city" though. I really hope they don't go in the orange direction. It's just not a color that has been associated with this franchise and it should stay that way.

It looks really good, I love the colour and such. I would try maybe adding a hint of red, since that is also part of their colours. Maybe try it out, I'm not sure how it would look. Looks great though!

Like replace the Orange with red...

It looks really good, I love the colour and such. I would try maybe adding a hint of red, since that is also part of their colours. Maybe try it out, I'm not sure how it would look. Looks great though!

He added the orange because of the rumors of the color change to orange and green today; instead their current red and green,

JeKhnr9.png

He added the orange because of the rumors of the color change to orange and green today; instead their current red and green,

True true, although I WOULD like to see them have their red back...

The orange looks good. I don't like the Cream City on the alternate--especially since it isn't cream. If you are going to do a Cream City alternate, make the jersey cream.

I second that.

Here's the concept with the potential green/orange color scheme. I still wanted to use cream but I watered it down a bit so it wasn't too overbearing. I pulled the green and orange straight from the graphic. The green is a bit lighter than the dark green I had originally used in my first concept.
GNjPk1.png
AOCqW3.png

jeltfX.png

Even though I'm a big fan of adding lime green, these look great. Not sure if there's any good way to throw some lime green as a fourth color somehow. Either way, this is a classic look. Well done.

GNjPk1.png

AOCqW3.png

jeltfX.png

You know what...orange with hunter green with your concept is BEAUTIFUL!! The logo on the shorts completes it.

I agree with the masses..NOOOO to the "Cream City" ..uniform is great but Either Milwaukee or Bucks would be 100% better.

shado_logo.gif

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll try to come up with a new way to make the Cream City script work. I'll admit I was a little hesitant to use Cream City on the actual cream uniforms because I wanted to keep that set as the standard home set. I definitely understand where you guys are coming from though so I'll see what I can do to fix that.

To further differentiate the alternate, would you consider adding a side panel (either that subtle cream or orange) with the Irish rainbow near the top? Might look good.

Yeah, I like that idea! I'll work on it.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

Wow. Best NBA concept I've seen in a while. I honestly can't decide which sets I like better, Neon Green or Orange... I'm actually curious to see what this would look like with Milwaukee's current colors - only maybe use not as bright a red.. maybe like the Heat Red. God I love that cartoon Buck...

Wow. Best NBA concept I've seen in a while. I honestly can't decide which sets I like better, Neon Green or Orange... I'm actually curious to see what this would look like with Milwaukee's current colors - only maybe use not as bright a red.. maybe like the Heat Red. God I love that cartoon Buck...

Thanks!

Jville can you do a green blue silver cream version of these somehow? ?

Yeah, I've been working on it. I'll post it here as soon as I get a chance to finish.

As much as I think the orange and green is an April Fools Day joke, I love what you did with it. I liked the neon green, but the orange just works well with your design. I do think its a little weird reading "Cream City" on a jersey, but other than that, its great. I'd like to thank you for using that cartoon logo, its underused by the organization.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

What's with the NBA logos in the reverse colors?

Nice catch. Thanks.

It's a great looking template from Trent Daniel so I think I just assumed everything on it was accurate. I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. I'll fix it with my next set.

As much as I think the orange and green is an April Fools Day joke, I love what you did with it. I liked the neon green, but the orange just works well with your design. I do think its a little weird reading "Cream City" on a jersey, but other than that, its great. I'd like to thank you for using that cartoon logo, its underused by the organization.

Thanks! Yeah, the "Cream City" alternates definitely need some more work.

Archived