Buffalo Sabres #ThirdsNotTurds Concepts

charlessollars

Just not feeling it, the logo doesn't look right in either color on the front of the shirt, and not a fan of the word Buffalo with the Sabre through each of the stripes. Wouldn't mind them bringing back that Buffalo head logo in some way though.

Just not feeling it, the logo doesn't look right in either color on the front of the shirt, and not a fan of the word Buffalo with the Sabre through each of the stripes. Wouldn't mind them bringing back that Buffalo head logo in some way though.

I agree completely with this. The buffalo head just looks... odd to me. The color of it is just weird in both versions of it. After looking through all the different versions you had, none of them just screamed "YES" to me. I thought your navy blue one looked the best, but I think thats because Navy blue is actually a team color, unlike the royal blue you used. Other than the occasional BFBS or GFGS, its really not good to neglect the teams color as the main part of the uniform. Especially in a sport like Hockey.

bWdXRDv.jpg

ZgaIoh4.jpg

I believe in Auburn and love it!                                                 @RealTCutt                                                                            Colossians 3:23

I think, if you're going to use the goathead logo, use red and black. The colours and logo don't mix and match well and there's overall execution errors with the jersey. And take the wordmark out of the hem and striping. I like the idea but it needs some refining...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived