Use The New JerseyBacks Thread to See My Finished Requests

dolphins91

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Polacheck

Number: 92

Team/uni: Penn state Blue football, jax Jaguars teal, philly flyers orange and white, Tottenham white, Phillies all 3 if possible, and if u have time then a "paterno" 409 penn state blue. Thanks!

can I get at least some of these?

Name: Polacheck

Number: 92

Team/uni: Penn state Blue football, jax Jaguars teal, philly flyers orange and white, Tottenham white, Phillies all 3 if possible, and if u have time then a "paterno" 409 penn state blue. Thanks!

can I get at least some of these?

Be patient.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I'm sorry if I haven't been able to get all of the requests done, I have had so many and little time to complete them. Also, could you please hold off on the requests for a while, as I will be away from my computer until Wednesday on vacation. Again I am sorry and will try to complete a lot of them when I return. So, please be patient and do not complain. Thanks! ~ Dolphins91

m0h76pO_zpslyciy1ir.png

I'm sorry if I haven't been able to get all of the requests done, I have had so many and little time to complete them. Also, could you please hold off on the requests for a while, as I will be away from my computer until Wednesday on vacation. Again I am sorry and will try to complete a lot of them when I return. So, please be patient and do not complain. Thanks! ~ Dolphins91

Take your time!

MwI2rht_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

a&mbanner1.png

CAPSHIELDbackground4.png

Can someone get me a brewers font? for the current jerseys

Like the one used on this: pMLB2-8096498dt.jpg

I believe it is just times new roman

it's gotta be a slight variation, since the number widths aren't that balanced. But close to tnr

Can someone get me a brewers font? for the current jerseys

Like the one used on this: pMLB2-8096498dt.jpg

I believe it is just times new roman

it's gotta be a slight variation, since the number widths aren't that balanced. But close to tnr

I need that version cause I cant edit for sht

WSna22D.gif

YKBcuDz.png
I am the guy who loves Wisconsin

Goldberg and #21 with the Michigan all blue under the lights jersey from this past year

#15 Goldberg Detroit Tigers home and road jerseys

If possible could you do Goldberg #15 mlb all star game jerseys from when the mets hosted it, both American and national league

Thanks in advance

Archived