Hey guys. So this is my first ever post, so I'm still getting used to this

Recently I heard that the NBA is going away from Adidas, and with the Bucks getting a new color scheme, I made some concepts of NBA uniforms. Also, I have SuperSoncis modernized concepts (because it was fun and I love their color scheme), and one for my hometown TWolves. Tell me what you think!

I posted the concepts later down on this topic

Since this is your first ever post I'll cut you some slack, but for future reference, always start off a thread with a concept. Otherwise, you can lose the interest of some other members right off the bat.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

As a hint, there's a "preview post" button that helps when you're not sure if something will work or how it will look. Use that to see if you're photos will post, rather than flooding the thread with mistake posts.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Just use the little photo button underneath the emoticon button.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

I like the quality of these and where you're headed. Each is bold in its own way, yet, and here's my gripe, is still more similar to the others than they are different. Each has sublimation, a very bold and unique typeface, and the such. I like your out of the box thinking, and there's nothing wrong with each being like so, but they need to be toned down just a bit in my opinions (if any of that makes any sense)

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Minnesota Timberwolves Home/Away:

20rv4nl.png

Milwaukee Bucks Home/Away:

333cxkx.png

302tcwn.png

Milwaukee Bucks Cream Alternate:

2qcpcup.png

Seattle SuperSonics Home/Away:

1zd64m.png

w9ehci.png

Seattle SuperSonics Black and Yellow Alternate:

1zppswk.png

2ynnw5d.png

Sorry for the confusion, what do you think?

Timberwolves is very nice. I can see those being worn. Seattle's yellow is a bit too bright for my liking but the black kit is simply stunning.

PORT%20HEART%20RESIZED_zpsgkfpdxg1.png

Port Adelaide Football Club. Winning Premierships since 1870.

I'm not sure what Under Armour has to do with any of these concepts. What UA has done in the college ranks is completely different than these concepts.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Yeah, I have to agree with WSU151, just because you're slapping the under armour logo on these concepts doesn't make them look anything like an under armour jersey. Try to find a new template, maybe even an under armour one if possible.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Yeah, I have to agree with WSU151, just because you're slapping the under armour logo on these concepts doesn't make them look anything like an under armour jersey. Try to find a new template, maybe even an under armour one if possible.

Exactly. Like if you used one of these as a template then yes.

PENN_STATE_NORTHWESTERN_BASKETBALL_52089B7_Jhy_CYAA7N4c.jpg

shado_logo.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived