2015-16 College hoops

dgthree

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are the screenshots -- (and credit to Conrad)

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%2010.46.

I am a little surprised Adidas is pushing a special jersey for Wisconsin given that Wisconsin's switch to Under Armour is reportedly a done deal (albeit for 2016).

Otherwise, it's a good alternate. I wish those stripes and neck style were on the primary.

8557127226_fbd001ef58_n.jpg

Here are the screenshots -- (and credit to Conrad)

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%2010.46.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%2010.46.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%2010.46.Screen%20Shot%202015-07-22%20at%2010.46.

I've been ripping on Adidas hard with their football unis, but I have to give credit where credit is due. They nailed all of these. See Adidas you can do good

Agreed. As much grief as Adidas takes for a lot of their football and basketball uniforms, these are fantastic. This might be the best line of basketball uniforms that have been made in years.

• 2 weeks later...

Talk about plain.

Honestly, I prefer plain over "GRAY-OUT - POUND THE ROCK - SIC EM - BLACK SHADOW OPS" uniforms that just try to do way too much.

Agree, they're much better than last year's uniforms

Here's a glimpse at how the reigning @atlantic10 champs will look when they take the court this year. #LetsGoVCU

CLp1t2sUwAAGDKn.jpg

Are these SoD? Kind of an old template, no?

Not a bad look, though.

SoD?

Sorry, I'll admit that's some pretty heavy geek speak. It stands for System of Dress, a basketball uniform template that Nike created a few years ago

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-launching-new-system-of-dress-basketball-uniforms

nike_system_of_dress.jpgHartford+v+Kentucky+oUT5HMBid4Sl.jpg

90758391980.gif

VCU isn't terrible, I just can't stand the white wordmark on the white jersey.

Not a fan of the thick outlining on any of them, though.

I guess it's nice that they have a unique and up-to-date logo package now.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

AIBawLzt_bigger.jpgVCU Basketball ‏@VCU_Hoops

Here's a glimpse at how the reigning @atlantic10 champs will look when they take the court this year. #LetsGoVCU

CLp1t2sUwAAGDKn.jpg

Are these SoD? Kind of an old template, no?

Not a bad look, though.

No it's the template Kentuckey and a few other Nike schools wore last year. You can tell by the short side panel shape

Never mind these aren't the hyper Elite template, the jersey template isn't like those at all, it might be SoD

Archived