Rite of Spring '15: exhume our idols! bury our friends!

The_Admiral

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course Winnipeg would finally make the playoffs and get swept. Nothing good can ever be allowed to happen up there. This Ducks team is just soul-sucking. Not soul-crushing; crushing implies dominance. This whole organization is just a protracted sigh and eye roll.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

You can't help but wonder how things might have gone if the Ducks/Blues had flip-flopped matchups.

Let's not because I don't want to validate the b!tching a few weeks back about the Winnipeg game.

Instead...

HEY WINNING THE DIVISION SURE PLAYED OUT :censored: ING GREAT FOR US GUYS!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"Katy Perry" is the worst chant I've ever heard. You'd think with all the libraries and culture they supposedly have up there they'd come up with something better. Those hosers had 20 years to plan for this, and all they came up with was wearing the same color shirts that the road team wore.

"Katy Perry" is the worst chant I've ever heard. You'd think with all the libraries and culture they supposedly have up there they'd come up with something better. Those hosers had 20 years to plan for this, and all they came up with was wearing the same color shirts that the road team wore.

It's not even just that the shirts match the road team, it's that they make it easier for opposing goalies to see the puck. I don't mind teams having a "[insert color here]-out," but a hockey team having a "white-out" is one of the most counterintuitive gimmicks in sports.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Can't wait for the Ducks annual second round flameout

I can't wait for the Canuck fan riots after the finals.

“Well, then let's hope the Tigers don't win the World Series, cause then their fans will riot like it's 1984”. (I set myself up for that, so I figured that we'd just get that out of the way)

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

Archived