Minnesota united fc mls kits

chipper12

Seeing as how my ni league doesnt seem to be very popular thought id cross the pond and make a kit for mufc.

Was on fb and saw the season ticket pack for minnesota with the tag line of the north star is rising so that inspired the kits.

Home kit i changed to sky blue because im not big on gray kits it features the sublimation of the minnesota state with the north star. Away kits feature stripes in the shape of the wings of the logo.

Both kits feature blue and yellow strps on inside trim of top and shorts harking back to the minnesota stars era.

They also both feature the minnesota outline and star on inside of shirt and on the back of the sirt above name and number it says "THE NORTH STAR RISES''

21bsqz9.png

C&C would be much appreciated.

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

I am pretty sure NYCFC will be very annoyed with Minnesota especially with numbers and the black jersey like it looks like a blatant ripoff that was slightly changed. However it looks amazing in the quality in which you made it and they look amazing I just a making that earlier criticism based on any argument from NYCFC or any of their fans other than myself because I do like this concept.

Good possible sponsor would be Target.

biscuits, thats a loon, which is the state bird

New York's Greatest, You do realize that all teams in MLS have adidas jerseys and have the same font for names and numbers, NYCFC and MUFC have similar color palletes, but what chipper has made is not ripping off NYCFC.

people really need to know what they are talking about, before they post

Chipper12

I like the state of minnesota being sublimated, I think the the wing on the way jersey needs to connect to something instead of just floating, it works well doubling as wings and stripes

Good job so far, personally I would like to see all three kits :blue, grey, and black

Keep working on it, its almost there

I like it, maybe just a few more tweaks though.

some options, on the black kit make it so its just half stripes and half non-stripes

-on the gray kit you could probably add a couple more stripes to the wings

- blue kit looks good-

- for all of them the target logo could be the target next to the type and without that period

again, its getting better

good work

For what it's worth, Delta Air Lines also has a huge presence in the Twin Cities arra--granted, it's only because of its merger with Northwest, which prior to the acquisition was HQ'D in Nearby Eagan, but still...

...Or, you could really go off the grid and use Owens Corning as a kit sponsor. The Minneapolis roofing plant--which sits in the appropriately-named neighborhood of Shingle Creek--has won about a dozen awards from OC corporate and is widely regarded as the best OC facility in the country. (Lord knows it was certainly my favorite OC plant to pick up from/deliver to.)

Just throwing alternative ideas out there....

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

For what it's worth, Delta Air Lines also has a huge presence in the Twin Cities arra--granted, it's only because of its merger with Northwest, which prior to the acquisition was HQ'D in Nearby Eagan, but still...

...Or, you could really go off the grid and use Owens Corning as a kit sponsor. The Minneapolis roofing plant--which sits in the appropriately-named neighborhood of Shingle Creek--has won about a dozen awards from OC corporate and is widely regarded as the best OC facility in the country. (Lord knows it was certainly my favorite OC plant to pick up from/deliver to.)

Just throwing alternative ideas out there....

Thanks never been to the us so I don't know what companies are from were

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Target is based in Minneapolis, Delta airlines merged with northwest airlines which was based there

Thanks love this place get am education on USA . I'll stick to target cause I have their logos cause I made a cycling team sponsored by them

Spoiler

icsd9c.png

NI BANNER 2.png

Archived