Serie A (take 2) by Wgeddes

Wgeddes122

Thanks for all the comments.

To answer Jake3.roo's question. I am using the sponsor that the teams have this year or if I know of a knew sponsor (like chelsea is switching from samsung to yokohama) then I put that sponsor. Lots of teams just don't have sponsors on the front. Thats just a club decision, now if the club has multiple sponsors on different parts of the kit, then i only use the one on the front chest.

Genoa

Home kit- half blue half red/ classic look, with white shorts and blue socks

Away kit- all black with red and white accents and a red stripe across the chest

Third kit- white and navy blue with stripes

DsYCV7h.jpg

Inter Milan

Home kit- classic blue and black stripes. I know a lot of their fans got mad when there current jersey with the pinstripes came out. I personally like this years jersey and actually own one.

Away kit- all white kit with black accents and stripes

Third kit- light blue with black and white cross

rIsYLB2.jpg

Both these kits need yellow/gold somewhere. It is part of their color schemes, and those colors are front and center in their crests.

-and sorry @wgeddes221, but I was talking about teh league itself being stupid, not your choices.

tinysig.jpg

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I knew what you meant about the league and sponsors.

As for the kits needing yellow or gold somewhere, genoa has never had a yellow kit , and inter milan has only had a few third kits that were yellow, neither of them have ever used gold in the design, the only time inter milan has used gold is for the pirelli advertisement some times.

Juventus

Home kit- black top with white stripes and white and yellow accents

Away kit- all blue with yellow accents and a yellow center vertical stripe

Third kit- forza italia, all black with green red and white accents and sash (italian flag)

WM2R9kX.jpg

Thanks for all the C&C guys. Curious, crab cake is there a specific kit you are talking about

As a matter of fact, Wgeddes122, I did have a specific kit in mind.

It's this atrocity, from page 62 of the "2015-16 Soccer Kits and News" thread over in the Sports Logos forum.

ob_315df2_adidas-juventus-nuove-maglie-2

spacer.png

AS Roma

Home kit- dark red kit with darker red side panels and sleeves, orange cuffs and slashes on the shoulders

Away kit- white top with orange and red cuffs and vertical sash behind the crest, red shorts

Third kit- black kit with red striped gradient and red and orange accents

QCfxr5g.jpg

Wow, I didn't think there actually was a European team with black and green stripes. Cool.

As for Roma, compared with this year's plain kit, the shoulder slashes feel a little forced. It kind of feels like a fad that Nike used 5 years ago or something.

spacer.png

Archived