Rockets over Mavs in 5

Hawks over Wizards in 5

Cavs over Bulls in 6

Warriors over Grizzlies in 6

Spurs over Rockets in 6

Hawks over Cavs in 7

Spurs over Warriors in 6

Spurs over Hawks in 6

I think Hawks-Warriors would be probably the most entertaining matchup. That's my picks.

Hawks over nets in 4

Wiz over raps in 6

bulls over bucks in 5

cavs over celts in 4

warriors over pels in 5

blazers over grizz in 7

spurs over lac in 6

mavs over rockets in 6

hawks over wiz in 6

cavs over bulls in 7 (there is no way the nba does not allow the cavs to reach the ecf

warrriors over blazers in 6

spurs over mavs in 4

hawks over cavs in 7

warriors over spurs in 6

warriors over atl in 6

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Man, the NBA really needs to look at the playoff seeding format. It isn't fair to either team in the LA-SA series.

Meanwhile, we're guaranteed one of WAS-TOR in the second round. FUN!

It is fun. Finally some fresh blood in the second round.

It's really fun watching Kawhi Leonard play. Less fun watching Hack-A-Jordan.

It is difficult to watch, plus it doesn't work.

Since 2013, when Jordan attempts 12 FT or more (he had 12 last night), they are now 16-2. LAC is unbeaten if he gets to the line 14+ times.

It's really fun watching Kawhi Leonard play. Less fun watching Hack-A-Jordan.

It is difficult to watch, plus it doesn't work.

Since 2013, when Jordan attempts 12 FT or more (he had 12 last night), they are now 16-2. LAC is unbeaten if he gets to the line 14+ times.

Yeah, that's what they were saying. At least it was limited to the first half; the game was too far out of reach in the second.

Shame that the Spurs couldn't shoot at all. Sometimes that happens. The Clippers played a perfect game and it showed, especially Blake Griffin. That's the way he should be playing.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Here's a potentially scary fact that might make the New Orleans final night loss loom large:

In the Pop-Duncan era, the Spurs- for all their excellence- have won only 5 playoff series without homecourt advantage- 1998, 2005, 2007 vs. Phoenix, 2008 vs. the New Orleans Hornets, 2010 vs. Dallas. (And worth noting they were no worse than a 5 seed for all but the Dallas series)

Every other playoff series they've ever won since 1998, they had homecourt advantage.

Got to watch the end of the 3rd and all of the 4th Quarter of the Warriors-Pelicans Game 2, and this is a fun series (probably a lot more if your a Warriors fan) but man. Klay Thompson helped propel Golden State to the win with 14 of his 26 points in the 4th Quarter.

Man, the NBA really needs to look at the playoff seeding format. It isn't fair to either team in the LA-SA series.

Meanwhile, we're guaranteed one of WAS-TOR in the second round. FUN!

I feel bad for the Bucks. They drew the short straw against a healthy Bulls team gaining steam. I wish they had drawn Toronto.

So the Bucks advancing would have been "FUN!"?

The best thing that can be said about the East's first round is that it looks like it will end soon.

PJU85JF.png

You must not have watched the Celtics/Cavs game last night. It was a good one, and Isaiah Thomas is breaking out. That's always exciting too.

Some people get so little enjoyment from sports that I wonder why they bother.

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I don't know what the long-term prospects for a Westbrook/Ibaka led team are, even with a 75 percent Durant.

I think they drafted incredibly well, but their window is probably closing no matter who the coach is. Maybe Thibs ends up there -- he has a lot of experience with injured superstars.

Archived