College Baseball redesigns by ECUFan25

ECUFan25

Hey everyone! This is my 2nd stab at a baseball redesign project. Hopefully this one will be better recieved :D.

The first team in this series is the Iowa Hawkeyes. Without farther ado here it is! P.S. sorry it's sideways!

Scan%2017_zps8xdi00al.jpeg

First, these are quite sloppy. I recommend tracing a template or just printing multiple templates to work on. I recommend definitely taking more time, since the logos are sloppy and hats are small, etc. Anyways, to the design, I understand what you're trying to do, but it just isn't working. The color sleeves look quite awkward, especially on the away. I would change the Away's sleeves to black, and bring them up onto the top of the shoulders.

u3J7jjd.png

This is the same thing as your last concept, like I said last time, print of a template and take your time. The hat is too small and the script is hard to read, before you post a concept, look at it and say, is this the absolute best it can be. Use the comments to help improve your concept

qG3b3mu.pngK0Kq4L6.pnglSDF7kP.png

Sneak Peek on an update for Iowa.

Put it on a better traced template (will use this one from now on unless it gets too sloppy)

changed home pants from gray to black.

Aligned 'Iowa' text.

Scan%2019_zps5leid2ab.jpegI'll do your cyclones next CyGuy5

This one does look a little better, but it is still sort of sloppy. If you would like my template for hand drawin uniforms I can scan it for you and send it to you via DM

Could you PM it on here? I can't have a twitter account

• 2 weeks later...

Archived