LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuck. Heck, if they want to add black, I would've rather seen them take another shot at this:

ClippersUnusedPrimaryLogo1993.gif

Change the teal, orange, and grey to RWB (or powder blue, burnt orange, and white) and replace the wave with an updated version of the abstract sails logo and boom, there you go.

This! !
shado_logo.gif

I'm sorry I just can't believe this, the quality of the leak from logo to the Photoshop is just so bad.

Paul Lukas has three sources saying it's legit, and there have been at least two here on this board who called it before it leaked.

Those just do not look like logos for a professional sports team. That's also a pretty weak photoshop attempt for a professional franchise. Some of the concepts posted here are miles above that.

I was expecting them to revert back to something more along these lines:

Screen%20Shot%202015-04-17%20at%203.19.2

They could still do it, but with the current set, they're kind of getting associated with success in r/w/b, the window is closing to reestablish sky blue / burnt orange as their 'real colors'. With their current alts sky blue would still work though.

Boy howdy.

I really hope if all of this is truly legit, that the unveiling gets roundly and devastatingly booed at the unveiling event. Some big mass statement has gotta punch this thing back square in the jaw.

It's worked before. Just ask the 49ers.

I made a San Juan Expos logo way back when on MS Paint that was an angular blue E with a red S and J jammed into the open spaces of the E. It looked better than this logo.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived