LA Clippers New Logos & Uniforms?

bartodell

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just noticed something in the primary, since it's all letters and no real logo, there's a bit of redundancy with the LAC and Clippers underneath. Now it reads LA Clippers Clippers to me!

It's the "City of Los Angeles Clippers" - or at least I think that's what they're going for.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I just noticed something in the primary, since it's all letters and no real logo, there's a bit of redundancy with the LAC and Clippers underneath. Now it reads LA Clippers Clippers to me!

It's the "City of Los Angeles Clippers" - or at least I think that's what they're going for.

But they also said they are going for calling themselves "LA" to "differentiate" themselves from the "other" team.

Translation they dont have a friggin clue and end up coming off as the Architect of the Matrix.

shado_logo.gif

I'm going to foward this one more time, because it might put the breaks on the pressing of many panic buttons right now...

This reeks of planned leaks. Once someone sees the Madden logo similarities that thing is dropped. It's WAY too close to a giant company like EA's mark. No way they even tempt fate. I bet the LAC logo is used in some third/side of short capacity.

The rest of this is going to get scrapped.

Screen-shot-2015-04-17-at-11.45.00-PM.pn

JLsZder.jpg

This has to be fake, no team can possibilly make uniforms and logos this amaturishily ugly

This exact post has been made time and time again. Oklahoma city thunder, tampa bay Rays, all of the clip art generic MS word logos and there they are.

At least with the uglies of the tampa bay Buccaneers for example it took time and some talent to design even if it came out gross. But stuff like this looks like it was done by a second grader in 15 minutes.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

That style sheet doesn't include any alphanumeric characters. I would have liked to see them, and if they have been changed at all from what the Clippers currently use, because I do like the look of their current numbers.

Changed the colours a bit et violá, around 70% better.

8yguxf.jpg

Can you change the colors to San Diego Clippers colors??
That's what he did. And it does look much better...I don't understand why they haven't gone back to those colors full time. It's unique in all of professional sports.

Archived